Scumbags in Cheektowaga

oh man thats right where i work, there is only 1 camera in that under ground parking lot so i doubt you will find anything unless you were right under it.

also if anyone is interested i recently acquired chevy spare truck tire so if anyone is interested PM me, needs to go fast

Not to be a dick, but the mall security is extremely nice and helpful to us in the valet area by the cheesecake factory. They are constantly helping us kick cars out that don’t belong parked on the side of the street. Shitty that happened, but there isn’t much of anything they can do to help out. People have tried before with no luck.

be glad thats all the happened is right!!! my brother had his whole car stolen while at the movies there. BPD found it on some street on bricks and burnt to nothing.
ever think maybe it was time for the cable to break and tire just falls while driving?

Seeing how the cable was still there leads me to believe it was stolen.And the fact it goesup and down no problem.The truck is not rusty at all.Cable is in great shape.Besides,if it fell off I am sure it would have been noticed.Ya know with having a 31x10.5R15 tire and all.

I was up till 4 am yesterday morning and my shit was still there.My wife leaves for work and comes back with no spare.The mall already claimed that they would compensate me if my insurance would not.We shall see.

CKY,I’m glad the security is good to you.But as far as I am concerned they are a bunch of douchebags.They make 7 fucking dollars an hour.Wheres the motivation?They stand around with thier cocks in there hands doing absoloutly nothing.Maybe the rent a pig that is good to you likes you.Who knows.

FYI *Supposedly

Pretty shitty situation though. Fucking people will steal anything they can even if it is bolted down. A kid I knew had his factory spoiler stolen off his car in the Galleria parking lot. They just pulled it until the screws pulled through the holes in the trunk. Wrecked the trunk pretty bad in the process.

settle down slim, before you get teh ban for threats. yes that sucks but the only person thats gonna pay for this is YOU. spend some time searching ebay trying to find a replacement cheap :gotme:.

Thanks.

Please read back to previous comments where it says I was caught up in the heat of the moment.And I have since became more calm about it.

And no I am NOT paying for it.Insurance has already claimed they would cover with no deductable.I do have theft on my vehicles.

insurance is going to pay for a stolen spare tire with no deductable? let me know if they actually do.

I will.I have gieco.They replaced my cracked windshield last summer with no deductable as well.

getting robbed is a very violating feeling, I dont blame you.

Theives go after these and sell them, they dont necessarily need the wheel.

They sell the tires cause most of the time they are brand new.

Thats what I think too.The tires are expiensive and 31x10.5 tires are always a score.People just need to get real jobs.

Hell I have one.I work hard for my stuff.If the thief is on the boards (I doubt it)but if he is just remember if I do by some chance have to pay for this keep in mind I am not your average 25 year old.I have a wife and 2 kids with bills.So this just cuts into my financial problems I already have.

But at least he made some money off of me to feed his addictions or whatever.

Hopefully the insurance is serious about covering it with no strings attached.

if insurance is going to pay for it, then just take the check, and buy one off car-part.com. Should be very cheap for a truck like that.

I’d bet you can get one for 30 dollars from a junkyard on there.

I’m sure.We shall see how it all goes.I won’t hear anything today anyway.The mall wants me to call them Monday morning for an update.I will also call the insurance company again monday with a paper estimate for the wheel and tire.

As long as I have a spare with a tire.

you should park your truck there again, only with the spare tire in the truck bed, then when you see someone going for the tire, you should jump out and give them a nice greeting…TO THE FACE!

I like the way you think.When I had my Toyota P/U I had the spare in the truck bed.For 3 years I owned it I never had a problem with the spare in that truck.And it was a brand new tire and rim on that too.

Like I said,31 inch tires are always a score obviously.I don’t think they would have grabbed it if it wasn’t a 31 inch tire.

My boss where I work security is actually a supervisor of security at the galleria. Shitty that they did that but hopefuly they can get something on camera. Usually they’re always driving around in their jeep through the parking lots, I always see them cruising.

Hopfully.But I am not getting my hopes up.I will do what I can to be compensated for it.I just have to wait and see what happends Monday with the videos.It would be great if the retards are caught on camera.Maybe get a plate number from thier vehicle.How stupid can one be to steal shit from a mall parking lot.They had to know that thier are cameras there.

man, that sux… i probably need wheel locks before i go there …

Still working on this.The security guard Superviser says there is nothing on the tape.Refuses to let us view them.He even got into an argument with my wife on the phone.Called her names.So we are working with that now.