Cheektowaga cops everywhere

So it was a nice night out so me and my friend decided to go skateboarding at the old thruway mall plaza. Leaving at 12:30 and all of a sudden a cop is following me in the plaza parking lot. So as always I do my complete stops at all the signs and turn signals on but still expected to pull me over. Reach the light to turn onto Harlem, Im going left he decides to go right takes a glance at us and leaves.
Im thinking that was odd, there has to be another cop on Harlem toward William and what do ya know theres another one hiding out right after that downhill section before William probably waiting for me because so many people probably go 55 down that hill. I coasted down it at 35, made my left on William and another cop is sitting at the Poplar pizza plaza before Union. Suprisingly no cops were at the timmy hos tho.
-Sorry no “I got a ticket becuase my speedo reads wrong” or “I was only going 10 over” story to tell.
Just be on the lookout in that area or dont drive your toys if you dont have to late at night.

im not leaving my fucking house

they are scum bags, last night right on genessee and harlem, my g/f was comming back from mc d’s at like2-3am she gets pulled over, and the reason was" ur headlights were not on" which they were on the whole time, or she would not have been able to even read the dash(cavalier) plus when she was sitting there pulled over, he lights were still on… let her off with a warning…when theres nothing to be warned about, the lights were on

seriously u cant even drive in cheektowaga at late hours, u will more than likly be pulled over, for no reason

my g/f is ganna go to mc’ds now so i wonder if she will get pulled over…

last summer comming back from my aunts at like 1am i got pulled over for going 47 in a 45… the cop told me exaclty that. he told me they dont condone pseeding in their city… but he let me off with a warning… and to think the sentra still had its stock exaust. good thing it didnt have its fart can on

Nothing worse than having a cop following you, you’re completely legal, but you somehow know you are getting pulled over anyway because the fuckers are just looking for something. I had a cop pull me over while delivering pizzas once, at 9pm on a Wednesday. Followed me, got me 2 blocks later. Looked at my license, gave it back, and said “just wanted to make sure you’re not drunk”. No explanation, he just left. Fucking prick.

[quote=“airhead,post:5,topic:26268"”]

Nothing worse than having a cop following you, you’re completely legal, but you somehow know you are getting pulled over anyway because the fuckers are just looking for something. I had a cop pull me over while delivering pizzas once, at 9pm on a Wednesday. Followed me, got me 2 blocks later. Looked at my license, gave it back, and said “just wanted to make sure you’re not drunk”. No explanation, he just left. Fucking prick.

[/quote]

yeah, what a fucking prick, sounds like he had you pulled over for a full two minutes, didn’t really hassle you, and let you go with nothing. wow, what a fucking asshole. too bad johnny cochrane is dead or else you might have a good shot at a huge lawsuit.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:6,topic:26268"”]

yeah, what a fucking prick, sounds like he had you pulled over for a full two minutes, didn’t really hassle you, and let you go with nothing. wow, what a fucking asshole. too bad johnny cochrane is dead or else you might have a good shot at a huge lawsuit.

[/quote]

why do you bother posting when you seem to have nothing intelligent to say

because he is bitching about something that appears to be a minor inconvenience at most? most of the time, officers have some p.c. to pull someone over and at least give them a quick check, it’s kind of their job. just from what airhead put in his post, it didn’t sound like something worth whining over.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:6,topic:26268"”]

[/quote]

Yeah, pulled me over for NO REASON which is against the law asshat! He didn’t even try and make up the excuse that I was weaving, or any of the other BS reasons they use. I didn’t break the law, therefore why the hell should I be hassled? Let me go with nothing- because I didn’t do anything wrong.:roll2: Let me guess: Cop, or future cop/law enforcement? I don’t hate cops. There are lots of good ones out there. I don’t bitch when I get a speeding ticket, because I did the crime. But when people can’t drive in public without fear of being harassed, there is a huge problem. Think before posting.

ive been pulled over a few times because cops watch for people stealing stuff from the place across the street.

“what are you doing driving down this road?”
“I LIVE HERE”
“carry on”

good thing i wasnt drunk any of the times…

did he give you a reason for pulling you over? if all he said was that he was just checking to see if you were drunk for no reason, then he is indeed a prick. did he claim you were weaving? i’m not saying you were, just wondering what he said.

Yeah soo I know what you mean. I was going to a friends house out in cheektowaga and I was doing nothing wrong when I get pulled over. The cop made me and my friend get out of the car sooo they could sreach it ummm yeah they find nothing but a bottle of assprine but there was 2 kinds of assprine and one didnt have a name on it so the cop called it in. It was like how stupid are you its just assprine but anyways he told me the reason he pulled me over was because there was a few things in the back window.Wow never had a proble with it untill then. I really think that cheektowaga have nothing better to do with there time. It wasnt the first time that I or someone I was with got pulled over for nothing.

[quote=“92slowcivic,post:11,topic:26268"”]

did he give you a reason for pulling you over? if all he said was that he was just checking to see if you were drunk for no reason, then he is indeed a prick. did he claim you were weaving? i’m not saying you were, just wondering what he said.

[/quote]

No reason at all, just asked that question, asked for paperwork, gave it back, and left.

that sucks then. i crossed a yellow line near my work the other day that everyone crosses when there is no traffic because the curve in the road is unnecessary if nobody is coming. i got pulled over and he said that was his cause to pull me over and just wanted to see if i had been drinking. let me go without a problem, but he at least had a legitimate reason for pulling me over.

im a huge supporter of the cheektowaga popo :tdown: those fuckers like to fuck with me

[quote=“Carless,post:12,topic:26268"”]

Yeah soo I know what you mean. I was going to a friends house out in cheektowaga and I was doing nothing wrong when I get pulled over. The cop made me and my friend get out of the car sooo they could sreach it ummm yeah they find nothing but a bottle of assprine but there was 2 kinds of assprine and one didnt have a name on it so the cop called it in. It was like how stupid are you its just assprine but anyways he told me the reason he pulled me over was because there was a few things in the back window.Wow never had a proble with it untill then. I really think that cheektowaga have nothing better to do with there time. It wasnt the first time that I or someone I was with got pulled over for nothing.

[/quote]

Personally, if I had nothing in the car, and knew I was in the legal right, then F-him… make him call the dogs and get a warrant to search the car… then when he comes up with just asprin, he’s the one that will look like an ass.

So if your were not doing anything wrong…

You did not get pulled over…

And he followed you for a few blocks…

How upsetting…

HE MUST HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SET YOU UP FOR SOMETHING GOD DAMN EVIL COPS

It’s spring, they know all the kiddies who stored their 150k mile+ imports all winter so they can pretend their supercars are going to be pulling them out of storage and assclowning any minute.

my thread. OMG I WAS DRIVING DOWN JANDJ AUDOBAHNPKWY AND I SAW LIKE 11 COPS AT THIS ONE BUILDING. TURNED OUT IT WAS THE AMHERST POLICE STATION.

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:19,topic:26268"”]

my thread. OMG I WAS DRIVING DOWN JANDJ AUDOBAHNPKWY AND I SAW LIKE 11 COPS AT THIS ONE BUILDING. TURNED OUT IT WAS THE AMHERST POLICE STATION.

[/quote]

What the hell is wrong with you Joe.LOL