my 04se-r...

nice good to hear all went well I thought about coil overs but I heard they weren’t good for Daily Driving, but good for Auto X. I will eventually upgrade to Koni Yellows or Tokico Blues as well

i like cars, and i’ve had the koni’s on my old grand prix gt, and they are great, but i very happy with the coilovers. they are rebuildable, upgradable, and look great. if i get to a smoother stae, such as arizona(where i want to end up), i can get the shocks a lot stiffer. if i come back to pgh, i can keep them the way they are now, and just raise it up an inch. koni’s and springs may be better for eveeyday driving, but for overall use, im happy with the teins. i know ksport for the civics are a lot better then the sentras, i dont why, but they have a rep to leak after a few thousand miles.

weres the pics !

i don’t know how to post them…

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploader/

ok, i have my pictures uploaded in the link you gave me, but how do i get them to get in this thread?? i don’t know how to post them.

once u upload them it gives u a link for each pic…

ok, i guess im an idiot then. i went to the link,it had 5 lines to insert pictures in. i did that. it said upload, i did that. it doesn’t give me a link though. where do i find the link?? i hit upload, but no link is posted. ???

^^^^and then it says file already exists in destination folder…???

i finally got the pics…and finally got the bsr installed for the 06. i went to the place that installed my teins, and they gave em deal on 3 pulls($70)…its philly, so im fine with the price. anyway, i have to get the pics of the readins upoaded(that should only take me 38 tries…). but my best pull was 158hp, 163tq. that is pretty good, considering i still have the cams from my 04 to go in, plus the underdrive pulley. once those 2 things are in, i should be real close to 170whp.

Nice

just got the bsr installed, the cams are next…i really think i have a chance to get 170 whp

just got a throttle body spacer installed, and that + the bsr, i hit 164hp, 171tq. once cams go in, plus the intake manifold spacer, i will be done…maybe…

wow thats all you got out of that thing with i h e and those spacers

shit i got more then that stock well hp not torque

yep, thats all. the torque is nice. once the cams are in, the hp will jump up some. nissan claims the qr25 at 175 hp from factory, but it only dyno’s at 145 or so stock. gotta love high hp claims…

thats the same with any car what they have and what they get to the wheels are 2 different things, my civic for example 160hp from the factory 138wheel hp and with full exhaust and intake im sitting around 170whp

i know, but the qr25 is really off on its claims. almost 30 hp off. most engines are around 15-20 hp. but, at 171 whp, im happy so far. it definitely has some pull, and once the cams are in, top end will improve. its no civic si, but its quick enough for me.

175hp at the crank or brake horse power (bhp) - 15% drivetrain losss (fairly standard in a front wheel drive car) = 148.75 hp to the wheels stock.

Just fyi. You have to know what you are comparing to accurately compare…

cool, i never knew the formula. once everything is in, i will be close to the 180whp mark, or maybe even a little over it. that is pretty good without any no2, or hardly any aftermarket support. i am getting the cams installed this week, so my new #"s will be up soon.

ok, i just back from the shop that dynoed my car before. I got the cams in yesterday, and had my intake manifold spacer installed, as well as the intkae manifold ported. My new #'s are 181hp, 188tq. I am really pleased with those #'s. The only thing left for me to do is get the car tuned with my safc-2.