Intro

Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself. I have a 06 altima se and am in the process of modifications.

Anyone on the board have an altima?

Stan

Heya and welcome to NECC! Good purchase on the Nissan :stuck_out_tongue: . . .

There’s a few people that have an altima, they can be mostly scoped in the FWD Technical Chat section, so check it out!

Description of Mods? :smiley:

Welcome!

lets see some pictures of the beast, at the least they can be “before” pictures right?

Glenn

Welcome… I’m surprised the other Alti guys haven’t posted as yet. Anyway welcome and make yourself at home

Welcome aboard! The Alty numbers might be getting close to double-digits in this forum now. :wink:

Edit: Forgot to mention that mine’s also an '06. Smokebaby should be poking his head in here soon too. He’s got an '05 SE-R that he’s put a lot of work into.

Welcome. Excuse me, I’m the first gen alty guy… since the other one has gone MIA…

Welcome I have(my wife drives it) an 05 Altima SE-R with CAI , 20" wheels and Stillen brakes.

Wait, those are 20s? Wow. I thought 20s would be way too big for this car, but evidently I was wrong. Is that the stock ride height?

woot another 3.5. Welcome

Welcome to NECC!
Nice to see more altima’s on the site

S13_____Altima
1 million : 3

Welcome! Always room for some more Alti’s! What are your plans? So far I’ve done HLSD, STB, MMI’s, Nismo Suspension, CAI, Y-pipe, Grounding kit, have a UDP and endlinks I need to find time to install. Got an Eibach camber kit I don’t really need anymore.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I haven’t got any pics of my car yet but I will when I get my new 19" rims this Friday. My Altimas mods so far are a AEM CAI , magnaflow muflers and resonator. Mods to come are AFC Neo and a 2 degree timing advance. I will also put lowering springs in once my rims are on.

When is the next Nissan meet? I would like to see all the mods you guys and gals have done.

Wait, those are 20s? Wow. I thought 20s would be way too big for this car, but evidently I was wrong. Is that the stock ride height?[/quote]

I wish that was my driveway 8) Nice set of cars you got there 350GT

Stan.

So you can give some positive feedback about your experience purchasing your Altima right Stan? :partyman:

Good to see you aboard and hope to see you out at the meets!

It definitely was a good experience working on a deal with ya buddy. I have recommended you to several people looking to buy a Nissan.
8)

Wait, those are 20s? Wow. I thought 20s would be way too big for this car, but evidently I was wrong. Is that the stock ride height?[/quote]

Yes those are the 20"s and it is stock ride height.

It definitely was a good experience working on a deal with ya buddy. I have recommended you to several people looking to buy a Nissan.
8)[/quote]

Aww man, I gotta’ sell Nissans again? booooo why not Infinitis? j/k

8)[/quote]

Aww man, I gotta’ sell Nissans again? booooo why not Infinitis? j/k[/quote]

Stop whining, you get to eat something other than Alpo…