Newbie from NW Calgary

Hey folks! I just found this site today, and it sounds right up my alley. I picked up an 06 Altima 3.5SE a few months ago and love it so far. I know it’s not a Sentra like everyone else here, but hopefully you won’t hold that against me. :wink:

It’s black and stock right now, but my previous car was an Integra with a few basic mods (tint, rims, exhaust), and eventually I’d like to start customizing this one.

For now, I’m just getting used to the car, and trying to figure out how I want it to end up… oh, and of course, looking for some people to yak about cars with…

Welocme to the club… But not everyone around here is a sentra owner. There arn’t as many as of us as you think. We just post whore alot :E

Ahh, that’s what it is. It’s nice to see that you’re not in the denial stage at least… :wink:

Welcome! It’s about time more altimas showed up… Hope you stay around…

awsome a VQ altima guy, WELCOME.
and this club is actually owned by 240’s! but the ser’s are coming up strong

I have Grandparents that are up in the north west of Calgary. Hawkmount to be exact. They have some really nice roads up in that end.

Hrmm … I’m assuming you mean Hawkwood? That’s not too far from me.

I’ve been in Calgary for about 4 years, but I lived in Edmonton for about 7 years before that (UofA and NAIT grad). The wife is form Calgary, so of course we had to move here, but my heart still lies with Edmonton.

I picked up an Oilers car flag during the playoff run, but since the Altima was just a couple weeks old when the playoffs started, I didn’t want to put it on the car. Hung it up in my office and showed my support, while at the same time keeping the car scratch-free!

hehe glad to have you aboard :smiley: you should join up on the province wide meet July 30th sounds like its gunna be big

I’m definitely going to look into it … I might be getting my windows tinted on the 29th, which would be just in time for the ride.

Hey Doozer,

Welcome, glad to have another Alty owner!

Hey man, welcome to the NECC! Nice to see some more VQ35 iron around here! :smiley: