my 04se-r...

the car is now an 06. the current mods are nismo cai, hotshot header, nismo cat-back, balance shaft removal, underdrive pulley, intake manifold spacer, tbs, ported tb, ported im, safc-2, megan racing strut bar, stillen swaybars, tein coilovers, nismo bushings, 4 point trunk bar, nismo lip kit…it had had jwt cams, sold them to get money for the new brian crower cams, have them waiting install.

had the car tuned in philly, and i do not own a wideband. its been over a year since the tune, and i know it needs retuned. is it necessary for a wideband? or will a street tune work ok?

Good luck with the project!

i just got the header installed. it runs and sounds nice. next i plan on adding the downpipe(if i can find out how to get the around the 2nd o2 sensor), and then i am going to add the apxi safc 2. after that, i want to run a dyno to see where my car is at.

do you have a camera?

no, i have to get one. it would be so much easier if everyone could see my car. anyway, i put in a bid on ebay, and got a new9still in box) safc 2. i can’t wait to get it on, and get tuned. im going to wait unilt i get the mid-pipe, and underdrive pulley though. i don’t want to have to re-tune it after, so i’m gonna let it sit in my room for a month.

i just got a new safc-2 on ebay for $200. it should be here in a day or two. i can’t wait, after that, im going to get the midpipe, and head up to hybrid:x:

i have a megan midpipe for sale that i pulled off my spec-v…

i just my safc-2 in the mail. ican’t wait to get it tuned. after i get the midpipe, im getting pictures, and take the next step.

pudd, i pm’d you. check it, and hit me up. i gave u my #, i want to talk price about that pipe.

i am at a standstill now, im waiting to hear about my house, so i have to wait until spring for anything else, but when i do, im going all out. i just found a site that has valvesprings for my engine. i can’t wait for spring. im trying to get a low 14 second car with no boost.

xmas came early for me, i just got promoted at one of my jobs, so i’ll be making a lot more now. im not gonna blow a lot on my car, but i am going to do the balance shaft removal, safc-2 tune, pulley, midpipe, and valvesprings. i hope to get it all done soon, and go to a dyno and get some #'S.

just ordered new tein coilovers today, should be here within a few days, then i am getting pullies installed.

i heard mixed things with the pullys, that they really just stressed the engine and maybe freed up 2hp. but thats up to you, usualy cai/h/e/dp yields stock hp (what the dealer says you have, but to the wheels) it might also help to get some light weight rims

i have lightweight rims. i plan on stopping once i get the bsr installed. i don’t want to push my engine to hard. it is fast enough for me without a turbo, which might come later…

the coilovers are going to be here tommorrow, then after that, its the bsr kit, and pullies. there is a drag strip in nj that a lot of guys i work with go to, so im gonna try my car at it. if i get under 14.9 ill be happy.

sweet you really need to get pictures man. sounds like the project is coming along good.

if you are going to atco do not foget the helmet. everyone that runs there needs one. godd luck and have fun

my wife brought her camera from pgh up here. i am taking pictures after the teins are installed/car washed, and i have to figure out how to upload them to the site…

I think it was SCCA’s rag “The Wheel” that’s doing a SE-R rallyX build-up series. You should pick those up and get some evil ideas!

-TJ

thank you, i will. i just got home from the tein install, i can’t believe the ride. incredible. it has almost 2 inch drop all the way around, and the ride is 100% better. i also found out that the shocks are upgradable like the koni’s, so im even happier now…