new 06 se-r project...BOOST

ok, i am leaving car be for a while. i am driving it back to pgh in october, and leaving it in my brothers garage for the winter. i am taking the accord with me to philly.

the reason for this i am going to purchase a turbontics kit for my car.

DO NOT FLAME ME PLEASE ABOUT THESE??'S

1-will a safc-2 be all i need for tuning? i am only going 6-8psi, so will it suffice??

2-my auto tranny is rated to hold around 200whp before issues can occur. if i drive it normal, will it last??

3-i use synthetic oil, and normal tranny fluid. should i switch to a synthetic fluid??

4-will i need anything else besides what is in the kit?-i hope not. it costs about $4300

5-once it is in and tuned, running, etc…does it decrease oil life or anything?? i already get full synthtetic every 2500 miles, should i get it done sooner??

6-i spent a nice $$$ for my exhaust-nismo…will i have to get a 3 inch exhaust because it is a turbo car?? or will my nismo one be ok??

7-will all of the porting i did to throttle body/intake manifold affect the car for turbo??

1 - ehhhh… What is everyone else doing that is turbo’ing these cars?
2 - who knows?
4 - Don’t buy the kit, have one of the many fab shots make you a kit. It will be cheaper in the long run
6 what size is the exhaust you have on it now?

exhaust is 2.5 inch. most peolpe are using the turbonetics kits. they come with everything, including a retuned ecu for the boost. i have seen a few auto se-r go with 250whp, but they have only had the kits on for a year or so. what is a fair price for a kit to be made? i am paying over $4k, but it does it come with a warrenty.

warranty LOL contact HYBRID and see what they will charge you