Woo Hoo *Turbo Installed* Accord

Well after a 15 hours install in one day, me and my friend put in my turbo setup. We attempted to start the car on the AEM EMS(ran before) w/ no start condition. Put the factory ECU in with the vacuum off the FPR to run it rich and it fired right up. Only one small coolant leak that was fixed. All oil lines, charge piping seem to be ok…even though I haven’t had much boost yet. The car is scheduled to be tuned at Hybrid Dynamics on Monday. I am going to try to put in the RC 440. cc injectors and use the autotune function on the AEM EMS today since I planned on a two day install but finished early. I am sooooo excited but still nervous. The only other people who can relate are others who have put a full custom turbo/supercharge setups on their cars, or even a complete rebuild. When the car fires up for the first time it feels like such an accomplishment. Hopefully all goes well in the next week. I can’t even explain how nervous I was installing yesterday LOL, but a lot of relief off of my back now.

PICS and maybe VIDS in a few hours…

Awesome, congrats

woot! nice man! congrats

good shit, can’t wait to see some times in the summer. :beer:

good work man!

neat

Congrats! I feel you on the nervous thing though, I was nervous beyond belief the first time I started and drove my blazer after the motor swap!

congrats

cool another dyno queen :booty:

congrats

cool

neato

congrats:)

any pics?

go beat on it u pussy…i would…let me drive that shit

my homemade turbo buget build is coming along as well…i am tryen to build a turbo kit for under $100…i’ll be ready to put a hurting on the accord

Congrats man …

Get those pics and vids up!

ok…the pics…FMF…my car is like the typical american …overweight. I ran a 14.6 on the 1/4 w/ a 50 shot of nitrous(dry). Anyways…here are the pics…still has a lot of cleaning up to do, and the charge piping was blue when I got it. I am going with a front mount intercooler and a new charge pipe kit when summer comes, and the body kit goes on…hope you guys like it.

oh yea, I am in the progress of finding a deal on either some Tein or Omnic full coilovers.

Nice …

Thanks man…like I said, some cleaning up is in order. I am going to make a new heat shield and re-route a bunch of hoses and wires to my liking. I kind of did everything to make it as reliable as possible for it is my daily driver. I know I have posted here before what all is done but here it is one more time. 98 Accord F23
As we speak I am installing:
T3/Garrett turbo(oil and liquid cooled)
AEM EMS
AEM UEGO Wideband 02
rc 440 injectors
MSD 6AL ignition
MSD Blaster Coil
Accell 8mm wires
Walbro fuel pump
side mount intercooler
Custom log manifold
Custom charge pipes

Already Done:
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Fridanza 8.5lb flywheel
Zex kit 82011 w/ zex purge
sport comp gauges
18" panther wheels w/ nitto 450’s
Fully body kit-San Marino Red

FMF…how the heck can you build a kit for less than $100…you seem pretty knowledgable about fabrication but silicone couplers cost like $50 alone.

How do you actually post the pics on here? can someone give me the template or help me out :wink: thanks…

click on the reply button, scroll down to manage attachments, click on it, browse to find your pic on your computer, select it, click upload, the submit post.