Just ordered a turbo kit for the accord...

So here is what I got…good starter kit …going on a 98 accord F23 Vtec

All charge piping
dowpipe to cat
maifold
garett T3 w/ internal wastegate
BOV
4 x 440cc RC injectors
SAFC 2
Boost gauge
Air fuel gauge
MSD 6AL ignition system
walbro fuel pump
Accell wires
colder plugs
all coolant lines
all oil lines
Bleed valve for MAF adapter sensor if used w/o SAFC(whatever that is)
Side mount intercooler
All for $945
:ugh2:

Now my options are as follows:
1.)Run this kit on stock motor and use my nitrous just to spray in the intercooler…maybe 7 psi or so(will build a second motor in the mean time)

2.)wait and mildly build a F23(forged pistons and rods) then use the nitrous in the motor w/ the turbo kit

3.)wait and mildly build a F23(forged pistons and rods) run higher boost, and spray the nitrous in the intercooler

No matter what option I take as soon as the kit is installed, I will take the car to Hybridynamics and let them tune…no tune, no turbo

So far I have Exedy stage 2 clutch, 8.5lb flywheel, nitto 450’s, and a ZEX kit

anyone have any suggestions…that are useful?

you gonna build a turbo car and you dont know what a SAFC is? :down:

LOL I know what the SAFC is…not sure about the bleed valve. The reason I bought the kit so quickly is F23 turbo kits are somewhat hard to come by…especially at this price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Prelude-or-Accord-TYPHOON-Stage-1-SuperCharger_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33741QQitemZ7996004241QQrdZ1
your right! that is a good price :kekegay:

Sounds like a missing link for your map. Honestly you should make your own. Tuning a turbo car with an safc and tricking the map to read stock air values is a waste of time. What size sidemount and what size t3?

we all know that hou have sequential electric turbos on your car :finger:

good luck…

the turbo is too small to run really high boost if it is just a T3.

for that price I wouldn’t be suprised if fitment sucked so be ready to get out the welder.

IMO spend more to make sure it is right instead of spend a little and have to spend 3 times as much to fix all the mistakes.

also without a FMU you are goin boom if you don’t know what a SAFC is

FOR THE SECOND TIME…I know what the SAFC does…What I DO NOT know, is what the bleeder valve for the MAF is for. I have 75 VERY detailed pics of the kit on the same car. I have talked to this guy for over a year now and he was very succesful with kit. I chatted with him even before he was intending to sell it. He did have problems with the FMU and that is why he switched to the SAFC w/ 440 cc injectors. All in all, either way, the kit was well worth the money that I paid. As far as the T3, this will be a daily driver and I am not looking to run more than 10 PSI boost…which is nearly impossible using the SAFC anyways. .

GOT RICE?

GOT ZEX

Nitrous on the Intercooler does next to nothing, dont waste your time.

oh really? I thought I seen some dyno charts of a few people gaining almost 20 HP from it. Probably would just fill the bottle with C02. But I haven’t really looked into it much.

low ball everyone ask questions later

wasn’t funny that time ja ja ja jerk off

Good luck with the install and i hope everything goes well.

thanks…I hope so to :wink:

this thread is useless without H22.

:finger:

are u using a vtec motor??

I’ll tune that shit for ya

yes vtec…Please do! I was kind of waiting for you to respond to this thread. Can you keep my car OBD2 for emissions…hit me up!