Just ordered a turbo kit for the accord...

it is, we are all laughing :boink

ok …was somewhat funny, I am soooo fucking broke. I pay 21K a year for college tuition bleh…

I have 8 kids i gotta feed…

oh this is going to be good…

hey whitey pick up his 21k college bill. he needs more go parts

So why the hell are you driving a mustang? Need to get yourself an import…much more relable, much better gas mileage…but with 8 kids you must be a redneck :jerkit:

if u wanna go obd2 u gotta go to hybrid i only mess with obd1 shit

explain this please…

thats what i want to know! :hs:

x2 i hear it drops temps down to like 75*…my bros boss use’s it on his 331 S/C mustang!!

I think C02 works just as well…and a hell of a lot cheaper…?

all that crap you did to your car and your running 14’s. your goal is a 14.3
I did that with just a filter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

only way to really leave obd2 is to just use and FMU. SAFC’s and 440’s advances the timing too much when you lean them out. i would just run an FMU, walbro 255hp pump and an MSD BTM and keep the boost below 8 psi.

yea, it comes with a vortec FMU. I always hear horror stroys about these things, are they really that bad? Also, I am aware of the timing advance with the SAFC…even using the MSD BTM in conjunction with the MSD 6AL will still be advanced to much?

Rustang…i don’t have that much done…intake, and nitrous is all. I have a stage 2 clutch and flywheel but i don’t really think that helps too much with the 1/4 since I’m not huge HP. Anyhow, only a fool argues with a fool, so I’m done with you. Beside you have a american “muscle” car. Why is my econo box runnig the same is you with $400 in mods…maybe we shall meet some day and debate that issue…till then, see ya

http://images.snapfish.com/344865%3A723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2353%3D678%3D%3C8%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A6%3B67%3A%3A%3A7ot1lsi

I got money that say Shags takes you down from a roll

my Pepboys clutch will still whoop on you…

good luck with the install… and hope your car doesnt blow up…
(no pun intended)

Just a side note, the SAFC isnt going to do a whole lot of good with those 440cc injectors. Unless your stock injectors are in the 300cc range, which I dont know, then the SAFC wont be able to compensate. The SAFC is only good for 50% over stock. You couldnt control 440’s, properly at least.

ok ok…so what about a Greedy E manage…even the old one would do?