A compilation of turbo parts for the civic

just looking for a few more HP nothing huge. I have been gathering parts for 2 months or so as I came across decent deals. A few from pittspeed really helped out. The kit is being installed early next week at 1st try. Only things not shown are SRT4 FMIC, Walbro fuel pump(not here yet - pissed), and a Autometer Cobalt boost gauge.

cool that should wake it up a bit!

Where are you getting oil? is that T fitting bpt threads? is that going on the back of your motor?

yep to the back of the motor. My accords hole near the oil filter was like 3/4" or so, the fitting on this on e is only like a 10mm bolt size. I m at work so I don’t know if they are tapered threads, I’ll check when I get home. Supposely the oil kit is plug’n play, but we all know that is NEVER true with cars.

edit: I think that it goes where the oil pressure sensor goes. it has a t fitting for it.

there is a huge thread on honda-tech about the T’s on the back of the block acually breaking off in time and blowing the motor up, the solution is to relocate the T to the firewall, search it in honda-tech about “oil T Firewall” or some shit it will come up, acually I think hybrid came across 1 or 2 cars that the T’s broke off, alot of people use npt threads (witch sord of work i used it before) but it is acually bpt. just be careful…when i bought my 14b oil kit i just picked it up from stealthmode performace it was a massive oil T, im at work so i cant find a link!
good luck to you and i’ll see you later this week

will search it, see ya later

As of right now me and jeff put the oil pan bung, fuel pump, injectors,and most of the charge piping together. Jeff decided it would be easier to rotate the turbo 180*'s for ease of installation. The downpipe needs to be modified, the oil line kit needs installed, catch can needs installed, and a few other odds and ends. FMFKID and Boosted93sedan are coming tonight w/ the wideband and chip burner to tune it. Hopefully the final steps all go smoothly. HAD to drive the accord on the salty roads today b/c enterprise didnt have anything till noon and had class at 9am …MAD. I’ll update later tonight on how my butt dyno feels :slight_smile:

EDIT, I managed to strip 2 things: 1.) Fuel rail stud, seems to not leak though but I don’t need a blkpk42 fire happening lol 2.) The drain for the oil line kit. There was no way it was going together the way the instructions stated.

Anyone got any experience w/ broken fuel rail studs?

get rid of that fram oil filter… There as shitty as it gets…

what u gonna use for a filter ??

def garbage, grab a mobil 1 filter, or if your gonna spend some extra cash grab a K&N

been using them for 12 years…no problems

i mean what u gonna use for a air filter

either a k&n i have or a hks mushroom filter(suck but small)

where u get those to actualy fit ur setup pretty sure a normal filter wont fit

it runs real good in 1st in 2nd gear and after that that clutch doesent even come close to holding…

a/f’s right around 11.44-12.0 under boost
14.7 cruising on highway
and retarded .80 deg per pound of boosts
get that new clutch and and go mid-low 13’s all day

oh gyeah…injector was leaking fuel like crazy when u tuned it. It had trouble idling after you left, may need the map touched up next week…thanks again!

that sucks