Just ordered a turbo kit for the accord...

e-manage = poop

why?

even at 50% it would advance timing so far it wouldn’t matter how rich it was.

I think when I had the afc jay tuned it to rich af ratio and didn’t go any farther than -35%

1. pain to get software
  2. doesn’t do much in way of compensation

what the fuck is an F23? Ive heard of F22’s. 2.2L SOHC VTEC that went in Preludes and Accords. And then there’s H23’s (DOHC Non-VTEC)… never heard of an F23.

F23 SOHC Vtec…H23 different head. May interchangeable parts between the three motors, including transmissions.

run an p13 ecu (converted to obd1) and run the safc. Its going to be mad rich no matter what, so there’s no worry in blowing it up.

if you’re going to convert to obd1, which he already said he didn’t want to do, why in the fuck would you run a P13 ecu? why not just tune a computer then for 440s?

NO OBD1 for me. This is my daily driver and I need it to pass inspection/emissions. I think that my stock injectors are 220cc. OK…BACK ON SUBJECT! POLL:
(P.S) only looking for 6 PSI till my other F23 is built!

1. Trade 440cc injector for 300ish and use the SAFC w/ timing retardation.
  2. Use stock injectors with the vortech FMU he is giving me as well. Will stock injectors provide enough fuel for 6 psi with the FMU? This may be what I do until the build is done if the injectors can provide enough fuel for 6psi. They seem to do ok with the nitrous.

Question:The kit comes with a Walbro(sp) high rate fuel pump, so this will be installed the day I get the kit(tuesday). There should be no issues with JUST installing the pump at first correct?

Once the F23 is built I will be going AEM EMS so I can still pass emissions. I don’t want to be worried every year what the hell I’m going to do for emission.

By the way…thanks for the info in this thread…and not too many rediculous comments!

Im just speaking from the experiences ive had with the stuff. Theoretically, it would work. But 20hp?? You cant feel shit when you kick that on. Waste of time/money. I did fill mine with c02 too, and it didnt do anything. Plus the supply of it goes out after a few pulls. Maybe you will have better luck, but it didnt do anything to my m3. Maybe youll be able to tell on a extremely hot day, where you spray it and instead of being heat soaked, it will go back to running normally.

FYI

Aem wont pass emissions its still is a stand alone … not a factory ecu … dont be a puss race it or leave it alone :zzz:

LOL…anyways…

Once I get out of Robert Morris then I shall build a worthy race car…now this is more just of a hobby I like to tinker with…thanks for your info on the AEM EMS though

RMU eh? :rofl:

SOHC = waste of fucking time

your a waste of my fucking time, quit postign worthless responses to make you counter higher…pretty patheic you do that just for another digit

x2

aem will not allow you to pass emissions with the OBD2 scan tool that they use here in PA.

seriously. to keep it OBD2 and be most reliable, run the stock injectors, a walbro 255HP pump, a vortech 12:1 FMU, and an MSD BTM ignition. The S-AFC is garbage for anything more than 10% adjustments each way.

if you want to understand more about what i’m talking about…read this http://www.hondata.com/techk20boostprimer.html

granted its for the K-series but look for the part about piggybacks…and you’ll understand why leaning out the stock computer with the afc is a bad idea.

No that is the answer I have been…thank you!

RMU : swing down to sewickley and race me !!!

11,500+ and still going stong.