Fuel Management

I was just wondering what are some of the Fuel Management Units that you guys run, (especially pushrod guys), I have heard of almost everything for the sport compact scene.

MegaSquirt :bigthumb:

SAFCII if that counts

Hate on the Safc all you want if you know what you are doing it is effective and cheap, I can’t tell you how successful a decent set up and a SAFC has had excellent results. :beer:

What is he talking about? I love my SAFCII. Works great for me. I hate that people talk so much shit on it because they dont understand how to use it. Get someone to let you use there wideband softwear and your ready to go…

how well does that work. my buddy wants to get rid of his MAF on his 5.0 and was lookin to go to this. already got the laptop for it and is preparing to do it in the spring.

safc = poop for a honda anyways

safc is nice if you’re only going up one step on injector size

Perfect Power SMT-6, Mafterburner.

Well not everyone can pop out their eprom and burn new tables like a honda, for the money and for the simplicity you can’t go wrong with the SAFC

not everyone…but i can

right now rrfpr thats it

waitin for the ngc code for ms

Meanie where did you get your ecu socketed? If you don’t ask me asking, I have that evilscribe program but no socket or eprom burner.

if your ecu is eprom i did it myself i have the sockets as i am a dsmlink dealer

I’ll plug www.dsmchips.com on the dsm side of it. Although I have yet to run the car, the customer service is awesome and the features are top notch.

I have a 2g 7 bolt motor, fully built, hybrid T4, single pintle converted 720’s…

yeah they aren’t bad for the price but they dont’ give you tuning capibility they just allow the computer to realize you have 720 injectors…at idle…

how much do you want for a socket?

WHAT! At idle cmon man. it does exactly what it sounds like, it changs the ecu to use xxxcc for its fuel calibration. :bash:

does it help the computer to realize valve clearance as well?? :madfawk: