terbo kit

I’m probably going to turbo my stock d16 if i can get out of it cheap enough. I don’t really know what all goes with a “kit”, so i need some help from ya’ll. i’m more familiar with engine basics. i don’t try to pretend to know it all and i’m man enough to ask for help. so HELP! thank you. i have a decent good idea, but i don’t want to leave anything out.

You wont know until its 8 pm on a Friday night and you need to over nite some little fitting that cost $3 bucks and you can’t get it till Monday lol

but basics would be:

turbo, intercooler, intercooler piping, couplers and clamps, blow off valve, turbo manifold, downpipe, prolly some bigger injectors, something to tune with

homemadeturbo.com

^^ huge resource for junkyard turbo setups. Basis is a t25or 14b of a DSM and a HF manifold(some log style can be hadfor a reasonable price). ICs depend on whats out there. 450 DSM injectors(if your 92+ you need the 88-91 injector resonator box). BOV is usualy a stock DSM one. Fuel control is many a things. Cheapest is a new pump and rising rate regulator all the way to a Chiped ECU(best bet). Theres probably more, but, if you read home made turbos site and forusm you will get a grasp of whats being used.

that would be an injector resistor box

i have Hf manifold if you want to go that route
$5 bucks and it is yours lol

the mamba

sweet ya’ll are great

Heart… i cant even tell you how excited i really am about turboing the d16…
maybe it’s my love for Honda’s, maybe it’s my need to justify my own turbo setup, or maybe its just the fact that i like making things silly fast for no good reason at all, like turboing a perfectly good d16.
my guy wasn’t around tonight so i didnt get to pick up the t25, or my intercooler… but ill try to get a hold of it before the end of the week. when you work?

:bowdown: yeah its been a while since Ive had a honda, tend to forget things. Like spelling, which I suck at to begin with.

This is my set up (not install yet)

HF mani
Bmc adapter plate
14B turbo
JRIC
2.25 IC piping
2.25 exhaust
450cc injectors
resistor box
255lph walbro fuel pump
tune on crome (8psi shooting for 200whp)
1g dsm bov
XTD stage 3 clutch
boost/air fuel gauges
turbo gaskets

I hope this helps.If u have any questions just let me know.