WTB: Civic Turbo Parts

I decided to turbo my civic. It’s my daily driver so i’m not looking to do anything crazy.

If anyone has any turbo parts laying around let me know. I have nothing so i’ll need turbo/manifold/intercooler/piping/downpipe/bov/ecu/injectors ect.

i have a Garret t25 (turbo) just the turbo off my old DSM 2nd Gen Eclipse!! brand new in box!! $150 … they run $350 brand new

d16y8 i assume? if it’s a b-series i got a manifold and downpipe, the manifold is flanged for a t3

i have a greddy kit that i will sell you . the turbo is bad but everything else is good. pm me

I have a JRC intercooler and almost complete charge piping that was cut for a d16y8/d16z6.

i have a delta gate with a 6 lb spring 30 bucks

joud - maybe i’ll take a look at your turbo

yes it is a d16y8

haphazard - pm sent

actually ryan!! i also have a Johnny Racing Front Mount Intercooler!! i got it off of tim… it was on his old turbo setup!! that intercooler looks really sick on civics… it fills up the front bumper!! i have that too… let me know

Nevermind i did some math and realize that i don’t have the money or time to turbo my car right now…i’m just gonna wait til i iget outta college…but i am lowering it so anyone have any coilovers, camber kits, lca’s or lca bolts i can buy

I have a turbo for sale on here search my threads it will pop up

the best way to figure out how much it’s gonna cost to turbo your car is to take the actual total price and add a safe buffer of $1000, trust me haha

buy it in pieces over time. every time you find a good deal on something, snatch it up. i’ve saved probably 50% of what i would’ve paid if i had bought everything from a dealer. just keep an eye out.