What do you guys think? Good Price?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02-HONDA-ACCORD-TURBO-SYSTEM-COMPLETE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQitemZ7995044178QQrdZ1

He said he would sell it for $950 shipped…worth buying or piece together my own kit?

I think Kaboom!

why? larger injectors/fuel pump w/ afc…would like to have hybrid dynamics tune after the install. Engine will have forged rods/pistons…other than that stock. Still kaboom?

I’d go with a different turbo, but that would at least get you started. Its hard to piece a complete kit, even used, for under a grand.

thats what i was thinking

kit looks like it’s meant for 5 psi

if you want to get huge power out in the end, piece your own kit.
300+hp, go for a 3" downpipe.
the IC looks like a tube + fun, small pic.

i actually have a IC and High Temp silicone couplers for sale.

i agree though, that is a good starting kit if you’re just looking for something a bit faster, but at a limit. just IMO, after spending all the money to get it tuned, i’da rather aimed for 10-12psi. . .

if u got a grand sittin ready to be spent then i would grip that kit up,if ur putting it on a built motor then get the larger injectors afc and turn up the boost around 8-10psi all day everyday after getting tuned @ hybridynamics, decent little street setup

u think everything will go kaboom :blue:

I think Lotus tuned suspension would be a much more sound investment for an accored that’s on ZEX

:smiley: