Woo Hoo *Turbo Installed* Accord

he isn’t a contributing user. use the and tags around your image link.

damn that sucks.

Get rid of the body kit and wheels and you’d have a pretty nice sleeper once it’s done.

shits gotta be fast w/ 3 bottles of NAWZ

damn he got enough naws blow himself up. :greddy:

LOL I got a decent discount for a while at summit on refills so the more bottles the marrier. The car does not have the body kit or wheels on it now for winter so I will enjoy teh sleeper look for a few months.

keep the wheels and kit off.

I like the wheels and kit. It wasn’t lowered last year when the pics were taken, but it will be this summer. Looks like you have a stang GT(which i used to have as well) and a GTP. Both of which bodystyles are sporty. The accord just isn’t sporty enough looking for me stock. maybe i should have just got an OEM lip kit but theya re hella expensive. My kit was only 700.

yes and my car wants some of the accord as well. :beer:

btw joey ill be out fri to get the coupe ill give you a ring tomorrow sometime during the day. i have been talking to mike about a shaved engine bay when him and gabe paint my car. looks like we got some more work to do :embarassd

$700 in your wallet > $700 on any body kit.

I gotta say, you actually go the kit on and all. I have like eleventeen billiondy times more respect for you than I did 1min. ago before I read this thread. You still chose a lame-ass platform to put time/money/effort into. But hell, at least you’re doing it.

-TJ

PS- leave the kit/wheels off.

I think the GTP looks more sporty than the mustang IMO. the foxbody is too boxy.

i need a 95 cobra roller for my motor

congrats man hope you enjoy it.

Thanks a lot for the positive comments guys. TJ- as far as the platform I chose to put the turbo on, I got this 98 Accord w/ 68K miles on it for $2000 off my sister, plus I like the honda scene in general. Ill let you guys know the dyno results after mon/tues of next week. I am looking for reliability, not HUGE numbers. If I have as much power as I did with nitrous, but all the time I will be happy…a few more ponys wouldn’t hurt though. LOL

FMFKID–I put the oil line in a hex plug right below the oil filter on the back of the block. Do you think that this is a good location?

turbos and reliability dont really go well together. not trying to start an argument, just adding my opinion.

300k mile diesel motors?

my vw 1.8t has 86k hard miles on it in about 3 years… not one sign of problems.

maybe turbos on non-turbo’d motors without supporting internals and shitty programming and reliability don’t go well together.

sorry let me correct that. aftermarket turbo setups and and reliability dont go together. obviously on a 1.8t where the car was made to go 100k plus miles on the turbo your not gonna have many problems, or at least shouldnt.

I would defently hide that stuff you got on the passenger floor a little better not trying to be a ass or anything but if you live in a neighborhood like i do it would be gone in less then 24 hours. Hell my car just got vandalized in my own driveway about a week ago smashed it to hell while i was sleeping