Woo Hoo *Turbo Installed* Accord

the only reason my car blew up so many times is because
1.way to much boost for stock motor (esp on my 60-1)
2.I beat the living shit out of it everytime a drove it (drove like stolen)
3.I was hitten the rev limiter in 4th gear before i was going through the traps at like 114 so i raised rev limiter from 7000 to 7600 rpm.
4.I’m sure if a babied it it would still be runnin so if u keep stock limiter and dont push more then 9psi u would be a ok… that motor doesent have real high compression so u should be ok.

dont forget my laptop

Umm?? i dont know the location your talking did u use a T?
http://tunertoys.zoovy.com/product/OTOSK
i would use that or a golden eagle oil adapter
As for the cheap turbo kit, so far i have $30 in it that includeds a manifold, 14b turbo, and all the oil shit that i need. the im going to use all dsm piping/IC

fmf…no, I did not use a ‘t’…It was a plug below the oil filter on the back of the block. The plug was removed using a large hex key. It was a direct fit with the oil kit that he included on the turbo kit.

joe i’ll sell you my stock ic for 5 bucks

dubs are renowned for their durability and reliabilty duh’ :kekegay:

ah so right at the oil filter housing, thats where I ran my feed line on my turbo jetta. It seemed to work fine from that location, I imagine its pretty similar

yea if it came with the kid i would assume that it would be ok,

as long as that fucker gets oil its all good…

I suck…tonight I tried to install the 440cc injectors and automap to cut down on costs at hybrid but did not work. I ended up putting the stock injectors back in. :frowning: Off to Hybrid tomorrow(friday morning). I am sick of looking at this car LOL

good job jack. Now everyone this summer can’t just say they won’t race you cause you have nos, they’ll have two reasons. lol

now u need my h22 tranny :op:

yea I do…LSD? selling, how much?
The F series block is very similar to the H series. Just not quite as much HP. Trannys are interchangable though.

Ive been hording the h22 tranny for years im looken to get 500 OBO

Just dropped the car off at Hybrid. The didn’t like my side mount intercooler and the wire extensions on the injectors(the last owner put the wires on). They will be tuning it to 8PSI and I’ll have it back mid-next week. Nice shop, nice people, I would recommend them to anyone as long as two things happen:

1. They don’t blow up my car…(i’m sure they won’t)
  2. They don’t kill me on the price.

The guys at Hybrid are great guys. No respectable shop would ever blow someone’s car up on purpose. I also believe that paying someone the average price for tuning when they know what they’re doing isn’t a ripoff either.

www.johnnyracecar.com

Which one do you have?
What do you think for my car…6" ?,…nice prices

1. if it blows up, thats what it takes to play the game. you put a turbo on a NA motor. shit happens, but i know they would never do something like that on purpose.
  2. again dude, you have to pay to play

I can’t imagine that you are gonna have any problems while they are tuning. Its smart to get it tuned right off the bat instead of taking it out and hammering on it.

LOL, didn’t Tony’s Acura melt down on the Hybrid dyno :slight_smile:

I am cheap LOL - I get a lot of shit for the income I have as a college student. I had a lot of fun researching(for the most part) what had to be done, and how to do it safely, again…for the most part. I do think my next mod is going to be a fire extinguisher :wink: I have seen like 3 videos of turbo cars going up in flames in the last week on the internet. I am confident in their tuning skills. There were so many super nice cars out there to drool over. They need the parking lot paved but I know that can cost some serious $$$ to do it right. I remeber the first time I sprayed nitrous last summer and didn’t have a problem was soooo great. I think this is going to be 10 times as fun.

do me fav ZEX after they tune it dont destroy your engine…but then agian it would give me a reason to come back home…