Woo Hoo *Turbo Installed* Accord

then why the fuck did u get aem ems?

I was wondering the same thing. That usually doesn’t work into a low budget.

got it for 650 and 150 for uego…

crome is free? uber is free? tuning is cheaper, dont get me wrong aem is sick shit but $650 isent cheap,

Did NOT want to go OBD1. Wasn’t even an option. By the time I got a Idle air control valve(and get it to work), the conversion harness, and ECU the AEM wasn’t much more, either way a decent chunk of money.

Any progress?

Looks cool man…car looks clean.

love the hot air intake :slight_smile: That and ur wiring is scary.

lets all buy suzukis and hold hands then…mmmmk?

wtf is different about the IACV? conversion harness on ebay is 65 bux. ecu is 40 bux from a junk yard.

…ya, do more research man. There are plenty of people that will help you out around here, including me.

Sheeesh cranky …then you would know that on a obd2 to obd1 conversion the 98 accord would have to be switched to a 3 wire IACV with a resistor. and a new mounting plate…besides AEM EMS is the way to go …there are 7 other turbo 6th gen accords that i know of and 2 tried the conversion with serious issues with idle. i didn’t even want the issue there. I like the AEM PNP much better. When emissions comes around I can switch right back to the factory ECU and injectors. I know you know A LOT about hondas but my preference is MY choice I would hope. This just is the way I wanted to go. I know the cost of a OBD conversion.

Be_Rad …what wiring? all of the pics were taken the night of the install…cleaned up much better. The AEM EMS is now mounted behind the dash and the UEGO wires were cleaned up.

The car went to Hybrid and started getting a knock after 4.5 PSI because of the side mount. I am looking into FMIC options and will be installing it as soon as winter is almost over. I will probably buy pretty soon. They said the turbo was in great shape, but I may upgrade to a Garrett super 60 instead of the 50 trim.
Anyone know if the garrett super 60 can come wit a 5 bolt exhaust outlet?

The guys at Hybrid are super cool and gave me a great price on the tune. They cleaned up a hack solder job on the injectors for free. I will be out there when winter breaks back on the dyno…not bad numbers to start with for 5 psi, but I think you will be inpressed one i get the FMIC…thanks for checking back though. -Jack

oh yea…starting my bidding on some tein and omni coilovers now…the will come by spring as well…then a carbon fiber hood/trunk and the car is almost done. I may build a f23 but that won’t be done till the mid-end of summer. A mild build, forged pistons/rods.(low compression)

so what where the numbers???