looking for a good tuning shop.

Does anyone know of any good tuning shops that have experience working with SR20’s and that don’t charge an arm and a leg?

What ECU? A/F System?

Expected budget?

Talk to Varun, I’m sure he knows a person or two :dunno:

The usual:

-SR20DET ECU
-SAFC II
-ACV-R

John, go to Paul Neethling @ Neetronics

www.neetronics.com
905-602-1949

401 and Dixie Area

You’ll probably end up speaking with Andy as he handles most of the phone calls and scheduling. Tell either Andy or Paul that Marc (Sumner-Smith) sent ya and they’ll hook you up.

i can tune your avc-r for you on the highway sometime if you want,

just dont kill me. or ill drive.

Actually I was gonna call you anyway to hook up my SAFC II etc since you did my buddys car (Tom) I thought I would give you a call to do mine, I will be doing all this in the next few weeks right now Im working on the mechanical side of the swap but once I get into the electrical side and Im totally lost I will need all the help I can get. Mechanicaly I have hardly any problems ask me to do electrical and Im lost, I can hardly hook up speakers to an amp :lol:

sure bud just let me know. make sure the cars running good before you put an s-afc into it though.

i.e. do not put in 550’s and a Z32 flow sensor until you have it running well on 370s and stock

:werd:

Get your motor running stock, put enough KMs on it to know that the
motor is healthy and is running without problem (leaks, etc.)

Then start slapping the goodies on.

That what I was planing on doing the only problem is I don’t have the stock mass air flow sensor I only have the Z32, acutally I don’t even have the stock turbo anymore but that shouldn’t matter.

ill trade you my Sohc for you z32!!!

Gonad… maybe you should listen to your own advice too.

OOOOO SNAP

[quote=“birdhou53”]

Gonad… maybe you should listen to your own advice too.[/quote]

I put 1000kms on the stock motor before I started messing around :ugh:

Welcome to 2005 :ugh2:

try to borow a sohc mafs and toss it on for a b it to make sure shes ok.

sort out any weird idle/decel issues and then tune from there

s-afc doesnt fix problems

Will do!

Thanks for all this help and advice guys, it’s much appreciated and I will need more of it in the next few weeks. Thanks again.

Make sure to hook up your vac lines properly to your wastegate/BOV.

Or you’ll end up like me and wonder why your car feels so fast and how
you can hit 12psi+ on stock wastegate :rofl: :noes: