Who tunes

who does the best tuning for sr20s in the gta … i juss put 650cc injectors,
s14 t28 plus fat o2, front mount, new lower heat range plugs, 12-14 psi juss to name a few things and this is a s13 sr20 … its running rich and retarded … bogs out at 4000 at half throtle but no boging at full throtle … black smoke and plus the ecu i am running right now has been “tuned” like rev limited at 8000, no boost cut, and “better fuel maps”… runs no problem but for sure needs tuning again …

talk to Dan at www.u2ndyno.com or “Happy240sx” here on SON. He’ll get you fixed right up!

You need more then a tune!

Seriously though, either send away for an enthalpy or jwt tune if you want a “tuned ecu” or buy a decent engine management system (Power FC or AEM) and give U2NDYNO or SG Garage a ring, they will be able to help you out.

You also might want to stop driving your car in its current state before you post that you need an SR block as well.

yes… you should have a proper engine management system… otherwise there is nothing to ‘tune’ on.

Dan wont be playing with your AIV, throttle body idle screw, gapping your plugs and cleaning your air filter or anything like that…

You need to have all of the proper tools first.

Was this “tuned” ecu tuned for 650cc injectors? I would suspect not as 650cc sidefeeds are a wacky Deatchworx size and not really supported at the JDM level. I’d imagine you are pig rich because you have injectors that the ecu has no idea about…or are you actually running TopFeed SARDs?

no side feed deatchwerks

this is only a street car im not planning on buying a engine managment system i would rather my eco to be flashed and tuned because i dont plan on doing that much more so i dont want to spend cash on a engine managemnt when its only going to get tuned once and look pretty thats why i would rather re flashing on my ecu and my ecu wasnt tuned for 650 its was for stock 370

and my car runs fine and its no running crazy rich its drivable

so my question is who will re flash my ecu and i dont need a power fc i dont plan on playing around with it all the time when i only plan on like making 300 something whp

I love it…

Everyone in this thread is trying to HELP you with very sound advice, you might consider taking some of it.

If you are dead set on an ECU tune then I don’t know of anyone who does it locally as its usually just as expensive as a stand alone unit and offers zero flexibility.

the two household names for stock nissan ecu reflashes are RS Enthalpy and Jim Wolf Technologies

look 'em up

dam so how has a used power fc lol but im pretty sure theres someone that does it locally just because someone tuned my ecu already so it can be done again… but ya used power fc?

wtf?

alright thanks for the help my cars running fine now haha power fc commmon

me speak no english

Are you concussed or something?

jon dou still need a rom tune?