My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

inside joke…you wouldnt know…lol

no, everyone knows it. everyone wants a tooooooouurbo GEO.

false

LOL…???

I didn’t even know it was you. I then came on here to check to see if it was someone from here, and saw one of your threads and like yep, it was him :lmao

get the geo on the road, Beater DA vs Geo??:ohnoes

I lol’d, glad you did too.

idk the exact times on car but i will run it when i get it…we’ll see :ninja

haha yeaa it was me…i was gonna email you back again then i saw you posted on my facebook wall…lol

Yeah I knew it was someone messing with me :sFi_bat:

haha yeaa…i was just lookin around and i saw your car and recognized your house so yeaa…it all went from there…lol

so what are your actual plans for it?

this car is recieving a set of kyb agx’s and coilovers…gonna get rims and spacers next…this ones going to be the DD for the forseeable future…

so ill get to see the hot rod while on delivery? lol

haha suuuuurrree…i guess…lol

got some parts in the mail the other day…my a/c condenser, couple relays and a few other little interior pieces and parts…

now i can finish putting my a/c back together! just in time for thanksgiving! HAHA

W00t :number1

AC is still beneficial in the winter for defogging.

i actually never thought of it…i always just put the defogger on hot to heat the car while defrosting…

random thought…i might get my tint fixed on this car before it gets too cold out…good idea or no? (should i wait til spring)

found a couple transmissions, one in MA for 200…another from a member of one of my forums tryin to weasle him down a bit on the price…lol

other than that im just doing some research on some non sealed beam conversions for my headlights, to make some HIDs possible, or if i dont get those it will just make the overall changing of bulbs easier regardless…

also going to smoke all my markers and such, maybe this weekend…also gotta clean the bitch out! its gonna be doin WERK soon!

When can we light this junker on fire?

:lol … :shifty … :Idiots