My 1991 Geo Storm GSI

car is now at gearhead…waiting on tranny to get here…hopefully before xmas! :ahh

finally after some hassle with the junkyard…tranny got out today…will be at synapse tomorrow…wednesday at the latest…hopefully it will be starting to go in the car early next week! (depending on how busy jay is…)

what happened to gearhead?

car is still there…you didnt see the reference to jay at the end of the post? lol

EDIT: sry…didnt fully explain situation…tranny is going to synapse and they are going to crack it open and make sure everything is good…then seal it back up and im bringin it over to gearhead…

oh i get it. lol

yeaa dude…sry bout that…but im pretty pumped to get this little guy runnin good again!

WAYNE YOUR SIG

:rofl HOLLY SHIT HAHAHA i don’t think thats WORK SAFE BROTHA

what gearhead cant do that?

he can, its just he doesnt mind having someone else lookin at it/helping (if you could call it helping)…

…at least thats what jen told me! :rofl

bahahah are you the fucker that deleted that on me?!??!!? aahahah

For the price that I’d pay for a Geo Metro tranny vs. having it inspected, I’d just throw it in with fresh oil and take a chance.

lol, i went looking for a different tranny and they’re kind of pricey for this little thing. either way, i cant wait to get something! it been here almost a month! C’mon man!:ahh

in other words get your shitbox outta hurrr

haha yeaa dude…sry bout that…but what people dont know is that these trannys are the same as the trannys in isuzu stylus’s, impulses, imarks, and chevy spectrums…

i havent getten a call from synapse yet…so idk…im going to call them in the morning…

ya lol be happy i got to it before the other nazis did, no telling how many days u’de get banned for

no answer from synapse?

no tranny yet as of 8pm thursday… did you get a tracking number?

no i did not…i will call them today…

synapse is almost done with trans…they said they were suprised that it was in pretty good shape…i didnt tell them it came out of a 22yr old car…i think they think its only 19 yrs old…haha

anyways…should be picking it up from them in the next day or 2…and jay is going to be starting the dropping of my current trans soon as well…hopefully i might have it by the end of the week! (if everything goes well! …keepin my fingers crossed!)

beater vs geo? :tongue

glad to hear the trany is good to go