my drift car

very nice car man, def keep checking the drift event thread in general auto discussion for updates on when and where they will be this season

where are ya out of???ya know dempsie ,gates or friehoffer at all

Finally somebody put a real motor in one of these things

Yeah I know, I considered it when I was thinking about motor swaps. I just wanted to keep it Nissan though. I’d love to build another 240 with a LS1 in it.

HOT DAMN that’s nice!

Car looks awesome

Love the nardi. been wanting to pick one up for a while.
Whats with front the shock towers?
gotta be loud as fuck with a straight 3" and no nothing after it. lol
Nice car!

Are you talking about the spot welds? Looks like all the seam sealer was removed in the engine bay and all the seams are spot welded.

car is freakin sweet!!! Welcome!

ya i edited my post bc i thought it looked spot welded, but wasnt sure. my eyes arent the greatest and at first it looked like rivets. those areas are known to rust like the day off the showroom floor, its horrible.

ls3!!! awesome!

Yep every 240 I’ve ever looked at had rust there. I looked at like 6 before joining the Honda scene :lol. Cars like this make me want a 240 though :shifty

It’s called stitch welding you nubcakes

I interchange the terms spot welding and stich welding when I please… seriously. There is no difference to me, I’m no fabricator.

:bowdown

:shifty

You are all mere mortals.

Bow before king fizzle of mechanicville.

Just looked up stitch welding, it is continuous spot welding. :thumbup

Stich welding is a more “permanent” weld as compared to a mock up spot weld. Used in areas where you cant have crazy heat b/c of warpage etc

Thanks for that.

Edit: Still can’t give you rep! :vlad

I just got it from the OP

your all idiots