my kouki

ok kiddo, time to get owned.

You are in no position to even claim that I don’t know anything. You know nothing about your car, how to maintain it, or even drive it. You got your liscense like 2 years ago. Lets get that straight.

Do you know why you don’t have a clue in the world? Because you send your car away whenever it has problems and don’t do any of the work yourself. When it comes to your car, you know the square route of fuck all. Fuck, what have you even done by yourself on your car? Not even an oil change?

Your post sums up how much of a dummy you are.

As for why my car ran out of oil, well I was running an EMS and was playing with my air/fuel because it was running rich. It leaned out and my motor ate oil like nothing probably due to its extremely high mileage, and the piston ring for the 3rd cylinder let go. Thats what happens when the engine doesnt get enough oil, the piston ring wears down and you get blow by, then if the piston wears down enough it can’t hold compression anymore. As a matter of fact, the turbo was still in good shape, hardly any shaft play, and no chips on the fins. So the fuck what? Still runs, just needs new rings.

What have you learned from your disaster? Clearly nothing.

You would be too scared to even touch an EMS, infact you don’t even know what an EMS is. I was messing with this shit even before you got your s14 and riced it out, newb.

As for the track. I laugh, you would be lucky to make it out this year with your disaster, and now you think your gunna run that power? You’re bitching now, just wait, amateur.

Big power isnt for wussies who dont know shit about cars.

Get dirty and learn something for once, then open your mouth kid. Oh and your gunna need more than tim if your gunna step to me.