^^^^ Hey Y'all

Hi everyone my name is Mike AKA Lashis!!
I baught a 89 240sx recently with not a spot of rust but with the old KA24… Then I baught a 92 for parts and threw in the KA24DE from the 92 since it was running mint with 170 p.s.i. per cylinder. Next I plan on gettin a turbo kit and see what I can get outa her! She should pull like a savage :stuck_out_tongue: lol… I found a complete kit for 1500 but havent really made any moves on it yet, just doing non-stop research before I make any wrong decisions. Thats why I became a new member of the TNC group since it looked like the best way to learn some good tips. Im looking for a newer ECU for the 240 to install the BikiROM upgrade on so that it’ll have USB hookup :R …

I am from Windsor but I always travel to TO but I will forsure show up to a meet once I have my ride ready. Hopefully by early spring of 08 :drivin

welcome to the club! hope you have fun and find what you need on the forums.

You can always ask the members if you need help. or myself.
KA-t is a nice way to go. lots of head aches but each there own. id wait on the ecu till you get everything installed.

Cheers, :slight_smile: good luck on the car and keep us posted on the project.

sounds like a nice project. good to hear that you’re actually researching this stuff as opposed to just posting questions and waiting to be spoon fed information.

the bikirom is nice, but the fact the company is based in australia might make things a little more difficult when it comes to customer support. you might want to look into Calum ECUs. there’s nothing wrong with doing your engine management first, unless you’re swapping to a different motor with a different harness and ECU. it’s nice to have the car in tune throughout your build-up.

Welcome to TNC.

Hey thanks man!!

I like the work you have done on your 200sx… Nice job, did it the right way, cut out the old rusted metal and replaced her :smiley: I have sum pics of my project in the making I just have to upload em. I don’t think I have quite as much work on the body and frame to do as you did? Damn that front frame was rusted rite out!!! pce