WTB: Sideskirts for 240sx, possibly nose (coupe)

i’m looking into doing some bodywork to my 240, i’m thinking of putting sideskirts on it, an possibly changing the nose, if anyone knows where i might be able to look i would really appreciate it

hatch/coupe are same front bumper. its the 89-90 front and then the 91-94 front thats different.

just sold my 90 front bumper and lip… if you wait a couple weeks you can just have my front bumper. im getting a whole new everything and almost nothing on the exterior will be stock

side skirts… find a 180sx type x. there sides are everywhere. s13 never came with side skirts and the s14 ones on the s13 look dumb.

your going to need those fender extender things if you goto a 91+ front bumper too.

thanks a ton

I have a 91-94 front bumper. Damonspeed has dibs on it, but if he doesn’t want it you can have it. It’s just taking up space. I also have the fender extensions for it, just have to find them.

ok i deff interested especially in the extensions

if the extensions are what i think they are, we have a few sets laying around

still looking for a KA24e i’m on nicoclub so much but just can’t seem to find the right one, so if anyone knows of any junkers around that i could pull an engine out of let me know thankss

If your going to have the motor out anyways…

SR20!!!

you know, you could even do sr20DE or VE. no turbo. just about the same hp as the sohc ka.

i took a quick look on nico, theres a couple but nothing remotly close.

for ka

ebay?

for SR

sr20fourms.com

remember if you switch to sr20 you need all rwd parts. fwd ecu/electronics are different.
240sx Ka24E’s have a higher compression ratio than the nissan trucks with the ka’e

Seriously what wrong with yours, i have an kae in a parts car, but it leaks oil everywhere. You should just fix yours or if you motors bad enough yo might want to upgrade to a DE. Lemme know what your budget is. i know a couple people getting rid of a couple s14 motors. (ill you need is the harness and motor and ecu. trannys the same…somewhat, its just the 4th gear sensor thats different)

ahh thanks for the insight, the problem with my ka motor is it has an oil leak some where, i haven’t really located it yet either, the guy i got it from drove it to Schenectady every day and every time he filled up at the gas station he would add some oil to it. Of course it would be obvious opening the hood an see where the oil is leaking from but pretty much everything is coated in oil. It has 187 so i really didn’t know if it would be worth trying to fix or just get another engine. What u think?

Jeff the ecu doesnt give a fuck if its FWD/RWD Standard or automatic

i might have found a ka24de but not sure gunna look at it tomorrow

ummm fwd and rwd ka ecu wont work each other. its really a no brainer.

and if you get a standard id reccomend a auto ecu. 5spd has a lot of restictions, as where the auto as almost none

ugg the engine was totally shit, so i’m still looking, it wasn’t worth driving 2 1/2 to look at it

put a ls1 in it :banana

lol i still want to get decent gas mileage with it, an ls1 will burn a hole right threw my wallet. but ya still lookin for a KA

can you wait a couple weeks or…? i can sell ya my DOHC KA. ive got the piston ring/headgasket kit for it (doesnt need a headgasket but once i do the piston rings… why not… ::)) right now the 2nd and 3rd piston burn a little. other than that its 193Kmi of FURY… lol. i can even do the swap for ya, ive got all the parts for E -> DE. (+ 5spd) And it will be my 30th swap.!

the only difference between standard and auto ecu’s are the auto dosent have a speed governor on it, the manual does. and it dosent matter weather the ecu is fwd or rwd, it dosent know weather the power is going to the front or rear wheels so either will work. Also you dont need the SR harnesses if youre swapping to SR, its easy enough to make the KA harness work

funny, cuz my ecu went in my 91, replaced with an altima ka fwd ecu , and it never fired. tried again with another altima ecu and it didnt run longer than 3 minutes. went down to willams in rexford, grabbed a 93 ecu and it ran perfectly…