Well..I got fucked, guess I had it comming

I was all talk thinking you guys where all morons for telling me the KA licked nuts compared to the SR. Well, I blew a rod through the side of my block :anal I ordered up a sr for 1900 “yes it comes with everything you need” said the nice Asian man on the phone…well I got it the other day Im missing a Rad, Fan, Turbo, and Intercooler (ya, I got raped again.) Well keep in mind I’ve got 400-500 to spend every 2 weeks on this thing. I need some parts bad. Im going to start with the Koyo rad and permacool fan from heavythrottle. Thoughts on this one? Then I’m hoping on a FMIC from some place. Ideas? And Im also obviously looking for a turbo, this car has until the end of Febuary to put out some decent power. The last thing I’m going to touch will be the injectors probably going to 550cc, and a high flow fuel pump.

Bash, Criticise, but at least make it somewhat constructive for me

KA’s suck ass, i have developed this problem with mine called lack of traction… Fuckin stuppid KA.

:lol:

Where’d you get it from? Bitch at them, get them to pay for your parts.

What made you think you would get a rad with it?

I hope you learned your lesson that cheapest is rarely the best when dealing with stuff like an engine.

jk motorsports based out of ritchmond…I called him today and told him I couldnt do anything with it without the turbo, he told me to to fuck of for the most part. But I have a 4 month waranty. Aperently I dont have to ship him the broken parts. Anyone want a new tranny? :slight_smile:

For intercooler, Id check out Bings.ca. You could probably find a used turbo on the forums if you want to wait a bit.

I have a turbo kit. TDO5 with 555’s, Z32 MAF, mani, dump, and tuned ECU to go with all of it. PM me if interested. It will talke a while to get here as I only container my parts but I also have a used factory turbo in the garage with mani and dump and lined ect that will work to get your ride running!

TD05 … nice …

SELL YOU MY KA-t KIT , comes with turbo and intercooler ecu etc. can’t stand it anymore going through rear tires like gasoline also.

niceeee setup…pm me about this plz!

He He, I got my engine from them too. I got ripped off also. I paid for an uncut wire harness, but guess what, all of the lower harnes was cut. I don’t have any other complaints about it though. It has been a good engine for me. The good thing about them was that they delivered the engine to the end of my driveway, was quick too.

Darek

The lower harness is the same between the SR, KA, CA and all S chassis cars. Only RB’s have a different one

I’d bought some stuff from them before, great shipping, but I’m not feeling too ripped off now that he gave me the turbo…just missing some belts that in my opinion should have come with it. And a 4 month warantee(spelling?) cant beat that.

Anyone know all the belts and their sizes extra?

there is a big parts thread on www.nicoclub.com

Just letting everyone know I sold that turbo. Sorry for hijack but didnt want any more pms about it. LOL.

When I get more deals like it I will post in my thread.

PS warentee is very good with engines!!! And shipping to your door isnt bad either.

Does the intercooler kit from bings require battery relocation?

No, but guaranteed you’ll need a smaller one.

I have intercoolers in stock, core size is 24x9x3 and it fits great. $275.