COMPLETE KA-T SETUP!!! Turbo Parts. Garret, NISMO, Eurodrive, Greddy, Apexi, etc.....

NO PM`S, MY BOX IS FULL!!!
PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL!!!
(you can email me clicking on my name and using the send email to ronnie tab)

Getting blowby in a my KA-T, haven’t checked compression yet. Don’t really care, going with a different motorset. Starting pissing oil out of my PCV into the catch can and through my intake today. No knocking or funny noises. No overheating, still drives fine, just blowby. :frowning: Drove it on the track for a few more sessions and then all the way home from Cayuga.

Im making these prices up so dont shoot me. I have no idea.

I will sell the COMPLETE SETUP with motor and trans and everything. This will include the exhaust as well. A literal BOLT on affair. You literally do not need to buy a damn thing. You can just transfer ALL of these parts into your existing KA right now. This is a BOLT ON 200-300 WHP depending on your tuning. The clutch is ready for mad power.

Without the Intercooler core for:
$2200.00

With the Intercooler core for:
$2700.00

1.) KA24DE w/65,000 KMS - haven’t checked comp yet but makes no funny noises or anything - $300.00

2.) Garrett GT3076R 0.60 A/R Dual Ball Bearing. Oil and Water Cooled Turbo - NO Shaft play. Looks almost brand new. Spools hard. - $950.00

3.) Apexi SAFC 2 - Perfect Condition. - $200.00

4.) NISMO Turbo Cams for a KA24DE (In. 248 / Exh. 248 ) - $350.00

5.) 370cc SR20DET Fuel Injectors - $100.00

6.) 475 Horsepower Garrett Core 24” x 6” 3.5” Front Mount Intercooler - Really short but fat core, should be able to keep rebar. May keep it if i don’t get what I want. - $350.00 core alone. $500.00 with piping and couplers for a KA24DE.

7.) Stainless Steel -4 Oil Feed Line, -10 Oil Return Bung and -10 Stainless Steel Oil Return Line with oil pan - $150.00

8.) Ceramic Coated Boost Designs Custom Stainless Steel Equal Length TOP MOUNT Turbo Header for a KA24DE. T3 Flange. $300.00

9.) Stone Racing Tial Style 38mm Sport Wastegate w/ 7psi spring. Piped into Downpipe. $150.00

10.) FULL TURBO BACK EXHAUST. Custom Metalex 3” Stainless Steel Down Pipe for top mount with a Custom 3” stainless steel mandrel bent exhaust with Magnaflow dual tip. Ralli-Tec Engineering Race Spec 3” Stainless Steal Core High Flow Cat. (System is made extremely well and sits as high up as possible for maximum ground clearance.) NO LEAKS! Beautiful system. - $400.00

11.) Custom 2.5” Stainless Steel Intercooler Piping Short Routed with Greddy Flange welded on to cold pipe - $200.00

12.) - Greddy Type R blow off valve with flange - $150.00

13.) Eurodrive Dual Diaphragm 2800lb Clutch with 4 Puck Kevlar Disc for KA. AWESOME clutch with tonnes of life and grab left. My fave clutch yet. -$300.00

14.) Custom 3” Short Ram w/ Blitz LM Intake Filter (6 inch diameter) - $100.00

15.) Greddy style oil catch can - $100.00

16.) - MSD 6A Multi Spark Discharge Ignition Module w/ Tachadapter + MSD 8207 Epoxy Core Blaster II Super Ignition Coil - $175.00

NO PM`S, MY BOX IS FULL!!!
PLEASE CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL!!!
(you can email me clicking on my name and using the send email to ronnie tab)

Pics of intercooler?

will this turbo bolt onto a stock sr manifold? if it will ill prolly take it

Yo all you need is my short block ( forge pistons, arp head bolts) and my AEM and you will have a beast. call me I will give you a deal call me 416-919-3024 stephen

Will trade the whole setup minus intercooler core for a RB20DET or an RB25DET motorset. Suspected psiton ring failure.

Still runs and drives fine. Can deliver motorset to you or drive it to you or your shop and we`ll yank it out there. I can do it where you are.

someone buy this, Ronnie is the shit.

GLWS Ronnie!

Nope, anything bigger than a GT2871R you will need a top mount manifold and a 38mm wastegate IIRC

yea i know now … well see if he parts out

You better go with nothing less than an RB25 and you know it!

Unlucky bud, good luck with sale

I see this is the one you were talking about…wanna sell me those valences?? lol. GLWS.

There is a reason for the NO PM`s in BOLD!!!

If you don`t take time to read the ad, why would I take the time to replyÉÉÉ

Sorry, valances are staying on the car. :slight_smile:

Gonna keep it for now Jeff!

Thanks Seb!

PS: Wanna sell me you RUCA and Toe RodsÉ :smiley:

I am trying to sell the setup as complete as possible for now guys. I will begin to part by the end of the week if I do not sell complete.

This can also be a good setup for any motor. SR20 or RB. Turbo, exhaust and wastegate will work with any RB20 or RB25 setup. It is a T3 flange. Setup will work for an SR with a topmount manifold like the GODSPEED cast one for 200 bucks.

Will sell the turbo, wastegate and exhaust for 1300. Ill even throw in the Greddy BOV for that price. For 1500, I will include the SAFC.

Will sell the complete setup with tranny, motor and clutch for 1700 minus intercooler. This is a steal. A literal bolt on 300 whp for less than 2000 dollars. You literally do not need to buy ANYTHING else except for a few misc items if you think about it, its ridiculous. You can go from 120 whp to 300 whp for less than the cost of an SR20 motorset. In stock form

I can throw in a built short block from dragone for another 500. That should be good for 500whp. I can throw in a AEM EMS for a KA for another 800.

1300 for turbo, exhaust and wastegate.

1700 complete setup minus intercooler.

2200 complete setup minus intercooler with an extra BUILT short block with forged pistons.

3000 complete setup minus intercooler with an extra BUILT short block with forged pistons and an AEM EMS putting you at 500 whp capable.

Best deal ever.

I hate to sound like an anal broken record but, PLEASE!!! DO NOT send me PM’S about this. My box is already full from people not reading this.

Send me EMAIL or TEXT. Or better yet, CALL ME!!! Or you can post up too.

NO PM’S!!!

Thanks!

Link to make this work with an SR20DET.

Plans have changed. Bought a motor and trying to get the car ready with a new powerplant before Saturday.

If bought before wednesday, take the EVERYTHING minus intercooler and BOV for 1500.

That includes turbo, motor (fried rings, suspected, no knocking noises or rattles), tranny, eurodrive clutch, msd, exhaust, manifold, downpipe and most piping.

Call me if you want this at 416.846.6754. Do not PM me.

Turbo alone for 900.

There is no better deal than this anywhere. If you want the intercooler, BOV and piping. We can work something out. I’m thinking another 500 or so. 600 with the SAFC.

heres the BONUS, you can pay for this via CREDIT CARD. I am getting a swap done at a shop and you can pay for it directly to them and they will apply the credit towards my bill. If paying by credit card, it will be 1800 charged to your card.