My new car

i am no longer driving the saturn anymore, now i own a 2006 MX-5

http://tsnhosting.net/hosting/files/tunerfreak/newcar.JPG

it is the grand touring edition. it has leather seats, Bose sound system, 6 disc changer, sport tunned suspension, limited slip differential, advanced keyless entry and start system, 6 speed manual transmission.

i got it yesturday and i absolutely love this car the transmission is so smooth compared to my saturn, i dont have to fight to get it in gear. it flys down the road getting up to speed quick.

i will have more pictures later

nice upgrade from the saturn, you will have fun in this car

nice car man. used? new?

used with 22k miles bought for 20k.

whatever wax the dealer used on the car when the detailed it yesturday is sick, it beads like crazy and it still has not left any water spots

:drool:

So hot.

www.wny-scca.com

So is that your DD?

yes my DD and yes if i have a sunday off i will b doing an auto-x with it

awesome man :tup: youre going to love having a 'vert

nice

cool buy.

:tup: were you out cruising in it last night?

20k huh? ouch.

whats the warranty like?

dont get me wrong, i like it, but i still think of it as just a miata :shrug: a heavy miata (?)

anyways, if you have fun with it that’s all that matters

I love the fucking interiors on these cars is it a 6 speed?

This car should be pretty good in the snow, with a good set of snows on it.

EDIT: I just re read the post

yes 6speed, reader.

:tup: nice

dude, nice choice for a fun daily! :clap: drop the top when its hot, and it should be decent in the winter. :tuuuuup:

i would suggest waxing it jeff, dealer details are freaking garbage. if u want i can wax it for u if ud like. sweet new whip :tup:

:tup:

Very nice upgrade there. Snows will be a must on such a light rwd car in the winter.

Looking at KBB sounds like a good price too. Most people on here forget that you have to pay more for cars with a warranty and <80k+ miles (the typical nyspeed used car mileage).

Enjoy. Mex-5’s are a blast.

Nice ride man :tup: