2006 Mazda Grand Touring MX-5 aka miata

want to get rid of the miata for something a little more affordable and one that i can drive year round. car is almost completely stock except for wider tires and coilovers. it has 34k miles on it now oil changed every 3000k miles and only driven in the winter when i absolutely needed to (which was rare), other than that it was in the garage the whole winter so rust is at a minimum. couple of the rims have scrapes on them from previous owner. the car handles like its on railes and is very fun to drive. it has lethar seats, 6sp manual with LSD, HID’s, cruise control and all the other normal stuff. all recals were fixed and i had the cd player replaced under warrantee cause it didnt play cd’s.

looking to get $17,000 with coilovers or $16,000 without, i still have stock parts

Mods:
225/45/17 Dunlop z1s up from stock 205/45/17
Tein Flex Coilovers with EDFC

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg132/tyczj/miata/lowfront1.jpg

bump

bump KBB lists this car as it stands at $17,500 asking for $16,000

are the coilovers on in that picture? looks like it is still riding really high still.

I mean it looks fine, just curious if that is stock height or not

no they are not, they are off the car now

price dropped to $15,000

bump, i need to get rid of this asap

Dropped to 14000 now

What are you planning to replace your miata with? Wanna buy my NA and i’ll buy your NC?

as of right now nothing because i am undecided on what i want but something a little more practical that i can drive year round and lower monthly payments

Put it up on the Sphere? maybe talk someone out of a Saturn?

i did a while back no one was interested

damn, they are a bunch of cheap saturn owners. That thing is gorgeous tho, wish I would have gotten to see it in person.

damn gettin cheap - GoodLuck

$13,000 now

When did you buy this from Pat Leary?

summer of 07 i believe, i would have to look it up

bump

12,000 now and that is as low as i can go because that is how much i still owe on the loan and i just want enough to pay it back

I love these miatas. So sharp. Wish I could fit in it…

Good luck…