My OnRoad Nitro R/C build.

Actually only HPI/LOSI/And Team AE. come with overspray film to get technical. I know for a fact traxxas/ a couple others dont.

And for paint i use nothing but Pactra for cans, and i forgot what for airbrush…

350z is drying of RC250/outlaw black and RC251 Sprint White. both Pactra cans. from hobby town @ overpriced per can. but, what ya gunna do :frowning:

Dude like 98.9% of shells made today come with overspray film, for good reason.

+1… HPI bodies all come with them too. Proline also. I cant remember the last one i did that didnt. You buying old crusty shit off ebay??? :slight_smile:

Maybe? what do you have?

only place i buy bodies is hobby town. I speical order from HPI all the time. 350z 200mm nismo editon was 28 WITH tax. Hobby town USA Perferred customer Mother F’er!

seeing that T-maxx makes me miss mine. I can’t look at this thread too much or I will want to buy another one.

who the hell paints the outside of the body??? HAHAHAHAH

Me! :thumbup

Because your and idiot

LOL you established that! your just “an original” right???

Yeah if i dont get my stuff from tower, HT is where its at. I cant believe you haven’t gotten and HPI with film on it??? Wait, maybe you are, and your painting over that! ROFL… 2 paint jobs from one body! You are smart!

Hmm this all seems vaguely familiar…

^^^:rofl, i have no idea why

that fuckin chassis is stiff as shit, I know I’ve hit about 5 or 6 concrete dividers with it at high speeds lol

no i took the film off. I always cut out the wheel wells first… and other stuff b4 painting. and that usually fucked up what i was doin/got in my way. A quick strip of Scotch clear packaing tape does wonders.

So you take the overspray film off to paint the outside of your lexan shells.

BRILLIANT! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I bet he tints the outside of his windows too.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

That brings up another great point. If you’re tinting your windows you can just spray it on as the final coat if you paint from the inside.

Outside?

Mask body, spray windows, mask windows, spray body.

UGH I would shoot myself in the FACE :rofl

I dont tint windows, and thanks for the positive reviews guyths! :rofl

Window tint on r/c cars is to ftw.

So you don’t have to see all the garbage inside.

oh PS, I have the same works as you do for my rc car only mine are going to be way better.

I can’t wait to walk your ass with e-power.

RS4-2 = FAIL NTC3 = WIN

Haha nice whip!
Big blocks in touring cars are cool but you need little engines with mad RPMs.

My dad’s 4tec 2.5 is mad pimp but handles like shit compared to my tc3 :slight_smile: