my rant !!!! please read

Alright, so instead of face posting names, I will.

Silvia_Drift.

A while ago Nate_Drake posted that turbo for cheap, I was quick enough to hop on that. However, my intention was never to get rid of the turbo, aside from what everyone may think, but I was going to use it.

During the last month I had undergone some bad experiences and not only do I only get 4 hours a week at work, but I was being kicked out of university for unpaid tuition. So being pretty much jobless, my plan of building my ka and throwing it in my vert, soon came to an end. Along side all that happening, school came to me to withdraw…long story short, it took me over a week to convince my school registrar to allow me to stay in my program, but this bitch didn’t put this into the system, and I am still getting charged interest.

Now I’m not sure if anyone has noticed but i’ve sold almost $1500 of my parts in the last month or so. You know why? To help fund my tuition, and pay not only insurance, but many other bills. To make things worse, the interest I’m getting charged is insane so I need to pay that bill

Now tell me, everyone, if your stuck in a situation, and you need to pay for school…and selling almost everything you have to fund it isn’t something you could do? Would you? I did.

My full intention with that turbo was to keep it, and yes I’m sorry for going against my goal I guess? But right now, in my world…school is my top priority.

Nate_Drake was a good guy, but it isn’t illegal at all to try and flip an item. If someone else wanted that turbo, they would of hopped on it right away since it was posted for quite some time. I see no harm at selling it at a higher price to someone outside the SON community. Then everybody is happy.

Thanks to Martino for the basic layout of this post. I’d also just like to remind everyone on my situation.

Thanks

Ramesh