HAHAHAHAHAH

be a big boy and just download them like most people would

its talking foreverā€¦ im on a verizon card and verizon sucks

if one would send them to meā€¦ im sure it would be cool for them

last episode of 2006 tonight

im watching right nowwwww

man its sweet haha

How was that for a cliff hangerā€¦

Yeah, so it appears nurse boy can take the powers of whoever he is close to. So perhapps he is the only one that can kill cyler syler whatever. And i canā€™t wait to see howie slay the dinosaur.

omgā€¦ i watched all the episodes last night.

wow.

i like this show like whoa.

and what is preventing sylar from using his powers in that room? cus that muther fucka just fucked that bitch right the fuck up.

The hatian guy im assuming. He was too busy molesting claire so clock boy could do his thing.

thats weird.

i want to know the background on the fatherā€¦ its like lost and the othersā€¦ is he also an geneticist? or is he like professor xavier?

I think thats what the show is making him out to be. It is clearly an attempt to be like xmen but in the present when the ā€œmutantsā€ are discovering their abilities. Claireā€™s father reminds me of Senator Kelly trying to capture them in a way. If Claire gets a metal skeleton im swearing off the show forever though.

lolā€¦ wordā€¦

and i agree with this not being a cliffhanger at all.

Iā€™m kinda disappointed at that.

Fortunately its not a terribly long wait for the next one. Unlike Lost that has like 4 episodes then 6 months later they make a few more.

?

Moved to the correct forum

Iā€™ve only seen a few episodes but its pretty sweet. And that invincable chick is a hottassā€¦Iā€™d throw it in her.

yea. I wonder how old she really is. fuck that shit up

Looks like shes 17. Shes hotter when not on the show.