Heroes - Season 3

OMFG! Who watched Heroes last night? This season is going to be crazy. The plot looks pretty solid so far and after the 2 hour episode I am wanting more. Can’t wait for next week. I am so happy that they are finally letting us know what the powers are of the original founders are. And Sylar being mind altered by what’s her tits and now a good guy…w-t-f???

It was awesome! and I love Hayden…she so Hot!

I’m a little disappointed. I really liked season 1 but this season looks like it will be all over the place. I hope it gets a little more consistent. They also didn’t exactly carry off were they left off.

the second episode wasnt too bad. I missed the first 10-15mins so I guess that the one chick Nikki or whatever was shot and killed?

Yup, I think the next few episodes will be character development and you will see the story line develop. I am sure it will be a good season. But I have to tell you Hiro is pissing me off. That fucker can’t keep his nose out of everyone else’s business. I hope he gets killed. If he didn’t fuck around with the formula, I am sure it would have been in the proper hands by now.

I just wish they would kill of that Micah kid.

Why? Because he’s black? lol

He’s fucking useless. His cousin needs to be shot as well. Or was she killed off last season? I can’t remember?

No she’s alive. Your all just racist. I just want her to not talk and its all good. I think shes kinda hot…just annoying. lol.