NBC Heroes

Anyone watching this show? I think it is amazing. Way better then 24 and lost.
Each episode is getting better and better.

Meh, it’s o.k., the wow factor from the first couple episodes have died down imo.

Seems like they are trying too hard to intertwine everyone all at once.

http://www.nbc.com/Heroes/images/cast/cast_claire.jpg

However the best theory I have heard about Claire came up in a conversation this past holiday. She would be the best fuck of your life. Think about it, she is a virgin. She still has her hymen. When you fuck her her vagina is going to constantly try to heal itself and stay tight. Between her and ass fucking Wolverine I don’t know which is better.

http://www.bigchiefstudios.com/images/gallery/xmen-wolverine.jpg

lol

better than 24.

thats a good one.

:roflol:

Haven’t missed an episode yet. It’s a ritual at the Firehouse :headbang:

i wish i had watched it from the beginning i’m still trying to figure out WTF if going on

definately a show you need to see from the beginning. its got tons of twists and turns…just when you think you got it figured out…they throw you a curveball. i think its definately one of the best shows on.
i think all the episodes can be watched on their website…for those who have missed some.

does anyone feel like sending me all the episodes?

http://www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/?show=heroes

you can watch the full episodes or a 2 minute run down of each one.

I have been into it too, its definitely not 24 good, it does drag a little at times. Dexter>heroes

yeah you can watch all of the episodes on NBC.com. also if you saw it last night they gave a pretty good idea of what has happened to get to the point of everyone realizing their powers.

i am kinda skeptical about how they are going to run with this. i am afraid the same thing alias did will happen to this.

they did a great job with casting imo. the females are good looking. my only gripe is the japanese guy gets on my nerves with how excited he gets. but thats the character i guess.

been watching all of them - this show rules

OMGHI2u

I looked for this last night… i knew abc did this… wordddddd

not has good as 24 but nice to watch.

It’s like Charmed…for grown men.

it fucking rules all

the thing about 24 is it gets on my nerves. ya ya Jack saves the day. It gets boring after being the same thing over and over. imo (i know people are going to hate me for saying that)

And yes Heroes is still new and your learning all the Characters but it seems like a new one is introduced in every episode. There is a ton going on.

btw - I got every episode if anyone needs them

:word: totally agree.

it’s alright… not as good as prison break / lost, but the timeslot is empty :shrug:

hopefully they wont drag it out and instead will just let the story be told over the course of 24 episodes

where can i get all of the episodes? you can only get the last one on the nbc website

Watch sci-fi, they are airing them all the time, they had the first four episodes on tonight.

yeah and no ghost hunters… sci fi dickheads