need a good inexpenive exhaust shop

ahhhh got ya, wut u think sean u think they could or mavis? id order the tsp true dual but i want the system to be closer to floor pan for ground clearance

I have heard good things about inline as well, my bro in law had a stainless catback made there and it’s nice!!!. I might be going there when i get my exhaust done.

nice any idea on pricing?

i think it was @ $450. included a resonator. if that gives you some type of idea. It was a 94 swift gt,so hatchback mini car lol. Mandrel bends.

The tsp can be made to fit better just not by some ass clown installing it

^This^

I don’t think anyone can mandrel bend 3" around here, for now atleast :wink:

LOLZ. No. That guy is a dirty taint. Broadway right by Schenectady’s 890. Known those guys for MANY years. I woudn’t bring my own car there.

richie, stop fucking around and just buy a true dual already setup;…

http://texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=196&catid=56

in the end, it will cost you the same price, maybe even cheaper/

i may end up runningtsp but i dont like cookie cutter shit lol, personal prefence and idk if some1 can get it to fit better, every install i look at online is lowww

rich why do you suck so much?

i dont know peturd

pete, show him how by fighting him

omg this thread sucksssss

Nobody mandrels 3" around here.

Get 2, 3" SS U bends from ATP tuning. (30$ ea). Plasma out some ovals from center of each bend, place the 2 pipes next to eachother in a X shape and tig weld around where the meet up.

done

and go thru the hassle of hacking up a y-pipe so they meet at the x, then buy 3" pipes to come out of the x, with bullet mufflers and buy hangers, nah too much bs but thanks

Just get a pair of turn downs to go right off the header. Exhaust is overrated.

Dave @ Inline Performance. No more to say.

Broadway or Inline, only places id go to if i wasnt a welder :wink:

summit racing sells a universal mandrel bent 2.5-3" X pipe exhaust setup for under $200 shipped to your door…and this includes clamps and bullet mufflers I believe.

do a search in the ls1 bolt on section at ls1tech.com. I cant tell you how many people used the summit setup to do a true dual X pipe exhaust.

= smooshed 3" tubing

= smooshed 3" tubing

not to mention I have yet to see any stainless pieces come from them, so bet the price to have them do it would be what it would be to get one prefabed shipped to you.

Man, if I had a lift I would bang out a sick 3" stainless pipe in a heart beat. I gotta get my garage build asap.