Local Exhaust shop??

i am changing my exhaust and i need a good shop to do the job right, were can i find one?

If BoxerSix on this forum has the time he is definitely the guy to talk to.

Inline Performance did mine. I’m happy with how it came out :nod

broadway muffler and custom pipe bending is maddd good…and dont confuse it with petes auto on broadway they are garbage…but broadway is maddd good

srsly? lol

Broadway Muff in rotterdam

/Thread

:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

sorry
:nod

I’d say go to broadway auto, its right accros the street from dunkin donuts basicaly… Chris does great work and isnt to exspesive but thats mostly what they do their is exhausts

What exhaust are you getting/taking off?

Stopped by broadway muffler, they only do crush bends with aluminized piping and nothing over 2.5" :wtf

How do the do truck exhausts 3"+???

The price wasn’t bad but I would NOT feel comfortable leaving my car there without input on the job.

Evolution Auto on Congress Street in Troy. They have a mandrel bender and the guy that does the exhausts does good work. Ask for Aaron.

This is what I was looking for, giving them a call tomorrow.

If anybody knows anyone looking for bolt on E36 exhaust parts (Supersprint Midpipe and Remus Catback) lemme know, will fit any 6 cylinder E36 coupe or sedan, no Ti or Roady/Z/MZ coupes/roadies.

$600 for both. or $300 for midpipe/$400 for catback. That is all.

Broadway Auto is sometimes a bit sketchy. Personal friend of my family but they did some crappy work for me.

Just being honest. I’d still trust them if Chris did the work.

chris is good but a week after my exhaust on my jetta was done it was leakin bad all i did was drive it to work and back for 3 days…

Talked to Frank…

I can post the bends on my piping if u guys want to see how it looks.

Were they mandrel bent?

yes, Dave has an excellent bender. That thing rocks. It doesnt crumple pipe.

hmm