Can anyone recommend a good exhaust shop???

Hello everyone! I’m looking for a good exhaust shop around the Albany-Schenectady-Troy area. I only need to have a flexpipe welded in at the moment. Next year I am switching to an external wastegate setup, so I will be needing a shop that will make a custom downpipe with stainless and mandrel bends.

Thanks!

Scott

Inline Performance…

Dave is a great guy, does awsome exhaust work

Thanks! I checked out their website and they sound legit. I’ve read other threads about Pete’s and Broadway and I think I will stay away from them.

+1 more vote for Inline. Dave built my entire exhaust for me and it’s been nothing but great.

+1 for inline.

Did my whole exhaust, shit… me and him are the only ones to touch my car

this statement is false

dont make the guy look like shit …you made him work on your car he didnt want to

I’ll be going to Inline on Thursday to get my exhaust leak fixed. Heard nothing but good things about them so we’ll see.

ive gone to inline a few time, nothing but good things to say

me and Mr. Inline go way back… he always does good work

Inline dose great work…always fair prices and all around great guys to deal with

broadway is only if youre on a tight budget. It gets the job done he half asses the work. Almost all of the cars ive seen come out of there have had the exhaust welded straight onto the exhaust manifold/downpipe. It works and it lasts, but its half assed. Also last i heard they still didnt do mandrel bends.

ill have to check out this inlineperformance place

been to dave at inline twice, great work, no issues and average prices.

Ive been to dave for an exhaust extension, he did a great job and has very fair prices.

ok you too :lol

If you just need a flex pipe go to Govel welding.