exhaust shop?

anyone know any good exhaust shops in the area? preferably one that has good hourly rates and a decently quick turnaround…theres only one aftermarket catback made for my car and it sucks balls…or so im told…

Theres one in Schenectday. I forgot the name of it, but they do custom bending, etc. Ive heard good things about them.

There is Broad Way auto and Pete’s both in schenectady

The one next to Xcel auto parts. Or something like that…

Inline performance

ya, they do a great job with exhausts and are reasonably priced… pete’s muffler shop sucks… but they are ch33p

Inline performance is the bomb no exaggeration excellent welds, care and dave the owner a real decent person. communications good and he not a jerk!

Inline performance FTW

+1 for inline. Dave does awesome work! I’ve had him do all my exhaust work on my car.

anyone know what the labor rates at inline are? and a kid came into my work last week w/ an inline hat on…and where are they located?

Synapse Turbo

/Thread

i was also thinkin about synapse…not sure…

Id say do see Dave at Inline Peformance or head to Synapse depending whatevers closer or which ever one fits in your budget. They both to good custom work.

Inline is located on Altamont Ave in schnectady. I dont think he has an hourly rate on a custom exhaust I think hell just give you a quote to get it done for time and materials.

i had my exhaust fabbed up at inline, so my vote goes there

i gotta go have dave fix the exhaust on the truck

ok, well im going to give inline and synapse calls in the AM and get a couple quotes, see which one is better…ive heard many good things about both shops, and before i get it done ill probably go check out both places and see the shops and bays/garages, and make my decision…

any other suggestions are certainly welcome!

why? whats wrong with it?

but yes i recomend dave as well

theres a leak somewhere

inline said around 200 for 2 1/2 inch exhaust…on the phone w/ synapse now…