Need muffler install

I’m getting my maaad siikkkk USDM Borla mufflers tomorrow and need a shop to throw some mandrel bent 2" stainless steel piping at the end of each one to attach them to the midpipe. Who should I be going to for quotes? It’s really just 2 or 3 bends and one weld per side, so what am I looking at here, $200, maybe a little more?

And yes, it really does have to be stainless steel so that when I sell the car I can put the full OEM exhaust back on and sell the midpipe, axleback and tips all together and they’ll all be nice and shiny stainless steel ;D

Thanks

Broadway muffler
Petes
and inline.

all in rotterdam/schenectady

<1:00 turnaround time? Good work, Jeff :lol

I’ll check those 3 out after school tomorrow. I know where Inline and Broadway are, but how about Pete’s?

2" piping :wow What are you just going for sound? :rofl

Give me a couple bucks and ill tape it on there for ya

I just LOL’ed

:rofl :crackup :lmao

You arent seriously recommending Pete’s, are you?

They put put a 2.5" muffler on a 2" pipe on my brother’s old car, filled the gap with weld and spray painted it silver.

The exhaust they put on my friend’s old car fell off.

^FUCK Pete’s then, that’s ghetto as hell

On a stock engine anything more than 2.5" before the split and 2.0" after is excessive and will just add drone (that’s what i’m getting, i’m just getting the custom borla axleback first ;D)

Group-buy I’m organizing on the piping:

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/engine-performance-2002-2006/277338-cattman-performance-b-pipe-group-buy.html (yes, I know I skipped #4 or 5 or whatever, Brian hasn’t given me his UN yet)

So I’ll check out Broadway and Inline tomorrow for starters? Any other shops in that area worth looking at?

Dual turn downs or I slash your tires

Cattman!!!
[youtube=425,350]OkwhRbx-9lA[/youtube]

My car is going to Harold this weekend (Hank member on here).

I’ll shoot him a PM, thanks.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

You do realize that every N/A VG/VE/VQ sounds pretty much like that? The VQ is a little deeper, but still pretty raspy.

petes probibly did that cause the car was ghetto…my dads dual exhaust on his trail blazer came out amasing, they did everything they could to get maximum clearance and perfect welds, they of course covered it all in silver paint to stop the rust, i recomend them

or cole muffler on central in colonie they did my whole system for 130 (i know theres a little more involved with duals) but they should do a good job, they got the 2.25’’ pipe inbetween my suspension which was a miracle haha

never go to monroe they are straight ghetto but sure are cheap lol

The cars werent ghetto.
My friend’s was an '87 Monte Carlo with a swapped in 350 and he got exhaust from the headers back.

My brother’s was a '95 Neon that had a rusted out stock muffler.

…I’ll stick with Inline and Broadway for tomorrow ;D

OHH WUHRD?

sounds like a good plan to me, while ur there just ask them for a price to weld up a muffler (just one weld on a 2.25’’ pipe) thanks bro-dude haha

hoping to get a new muffler (hate the sound of mine haha)

lmao that will be dirt cheap, no need to get a quote for that ;D

i know it will be cheap, ill try to sell my muffler to some retard and then rock out no muffler for a week or so and then order the new one hahaha

hopefully you all dont pick on me so much when i get the new one :ponder :hug

Well, we’ll start easy. What brand is it? ;D