need some spots to go wheelin

i grew up in fisher court, as my parents still live there, probably off one of the streets, theres alot of fields up there. good partys when i was a kid.

yeah and a few weeks ago when i was there the cops showed up and gave me a bitch fest about how it was me and my friends who have been throwing partys up there and leaving our garbage.

I basicly told him the truth and he laughed and told me too keep out and go to delta sonic and clean the mud off my plates. Then i told him i will clean the mud off my plate because i lost the other on in the mud.

well went early today will post pics up from the ford hills wasa really good time if anyone is uo for tonight i will go again.

pretty muddy back there?

well we where in the hills so it was alright back there but we didnt go to the other place that is pictured already today.

i got my cv joing/ axel back back in but wont be able to get my 31’s on till next week. but i guess i could use these crappy tires that are on the truck.

you plan on going tomorow nightish

can’t wait to call a drift meet over xmas break

fuckin’ eh

So when is the next time you guys are going again???I got my Truck out for the winter and want to get it muddy before the snow really starts to fly.

We need to make a sticky with a map quest screen shot of the locations for off roading and the difficulty level / muddiness.

well get to it.lol.

yeah i was going to make one but was too lazy haha