NEED SOME STUFF TO FINISH SWAPPAGE

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup i’m def in.

I will be there two times, yes there will be two of me there. One with tranny pants, another with tight shorts.

I think I have tight shorts too

i will borrow wifey’s shorts and also will wear long ass will-chamberlain socks.

We might run out of things to do :rofl

The more the merrier though, I have school wednesday so that’s out.

Make Ron’s girlfriend your bitch then Steven, I have better things to do than worry about you appreciating my cookies.

You better not back out, Ron and I have mutual respect for each other since we both enjoy nice young and fresh females. I could never make her my bitch, nor would I make you mine. Just make some damn good cookies!

<— Not a young fresh female, sorry I’m of age.

i have a pressure washer benny… i may beable to swing up thursday night

Didnt say of age was a bad thing, I had some girlfriends in the early-mid 30’s :lol

Well according to Ron I’m too old and my bewbz are saggy, so you make his girlfriend do all the work and I’ll be one of the guys as usual. I like it better that way.

:lol ok well you can handle the tools Thursday :rofl

schoharie about 30 mins west of albany…the hoist was big enough to yank you my 225 slant six and 454 big block and put it in my vehicle…i would say its up to the challenge of your engine…i require gas to/from unless other arangements are made

Wai…There’s a sausage fest at Benny’s on Thursday? I may be in.

n!cole will be handling peoples tools though:excited

If by tools you mean cleaning products.
I haven’t finished my battle with that science project of an interior yet.

i can always lend assistance…even if its just for comic relief.

^ Sure Nicole is bringing cleaning products so she’ll have a tooth brush for ya

Using Benny’s prodcuts, namely Simple Green and a Brillo pad.

neither of you are funny :shifty