Need to borrow a drill and a pressure washer.

If anyone can let me borrow any of these thing it would be much appreciated:

Any drill, don’t need bits or anything, just need to drill out some spot welds and I still have ninety1two40’s spot weld bit, I’ll just wear that out. I’ll have it back to you any day this week…I’ll be using it tomorrow.

Pressure washer-just need something to clean my motor and various other pieces, nothing serious required. This I’ll need at various stages of my little ‘build’ here so if you’re willing to let me borrow it, I will get it back to you whenever you need it.

I know I know, go buy your own and return it. Well I’m poorer than shit right now and working with what I can, so if anyone can spare one of these items let me know!

I have both

tossing them in the garbage right now

Brake cleaner and brush > pressure washer and you get to use chemicals.

You still have it you mother fucker? You are lucky I have two of those bits. You can borrow my drill if you want. You hanging out with us tonight?

You are more than welcome to use my drill if you’d like. Lmk if you need it.

About freakin time your doing something on your car! :tongue

my pressure washer is full of antifreeze and put away for the winter. I’d be willing to loan it out in the spring/summer though.

IT IS SPRING!! haha

Lies!

almost…

ive got a drill u can borrow as well.

already done with the drill, need a pressure washer!

are u washing wheels? cuz im planning to throw on my 18s soon as i get some rings and wash my wheels for summer storage. if ur doin that, u can come do it at my house with me.

haha no, nothing of what I have to clean with a pressure washer is easily transportable

Do not let this man borrow anything. He is going to take teh drill and make a fancy marijuanna smoking device out of the pressure washer. You have been warned. :lol

Awesome.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:thumbup imgine that smoke shootin in ya at 1400PSI? instant high for the next three months!

Shit, that was my good drill too! :frowning:

shit is FUCKED

I can bring it to work with me tomorrow/meet you somewhere if whenever you need it back

OMG you actually worked on the car? I was shocked when I saw it moved last time I was up

I might be in CP area tomorrow evening, if not I’ll grab it later in the week.