NEED SOME STUFF TO FINISH SWAPPAGE

Hey guise, need a few things to finish up the swap, just dropping a line to see if anyone has these things available to borrow. I’m too fat to run away and steal them from you. I’ll throw you some loot if you want.

Need:

Pressure washer (one with a standard hose hookup)
Engine hoist
Spot weld-killer drill bit
Dudes

I’m busy tonight, have school tomorrow night, thursday I’m either cleaning the 318 up for prep or yanking the motor out depending on which of these things are in my posession. Then I’m busy all damn weekend, want to have the m3 motor in the 318 by the end of next week. So post up what you can do without for relatively short period of time.

I have Thursday evening available. You can borrow my engine hoist unless someone else has one closer, I’d rather not truck it up unless you really need it.

I pimp out the local hoist and run a very sucesfull pimping program with half a dozen satisfied members so far. Only thing is, you have to take care of delivery/return by yourself, it’s in Knox ATM.

I think a friend of mine in Malta has one actually, that just reminded me. Make a plan to come over if you can, If I have the hoist that motor is coming outttt. Plus you’ve done the whole yank-a-huge-6-cylinder-lump-with-tranny-still-on-it a few times.

Ok I’ll be there probably just after 4. :lol yeah I pulled those damn things out by myself a couple times.

I’ll bring my tranny pants.

…um didn’t mean it like that :shifty

:banghead

:rofl

Need:

Pressure washer (one with a standard hose hookup) check
Engine hoist check
Spot weld-killer drill bit what size???
Dudes check

he has tranny pants.

I haz Blair spot weld cutterz, I can bring those az well. Nicole should be there in case we get hungry.

I think we can make that happen, if we have to beat her instead of get dinner I’ll just order us up a 'za.

Thursday evening? I should be able to work that into my schedule.

Fukken A, man.

so seriously do you need a engine hoist???

And a pressure washer, where are you located? how big is the hoist? what would you like for their usage?

i may be down to assist. depends on how my evening schedule is going to work out… i’ll know better tonight / tomorrow.

i have no tools.

:shifty

Maybe Nicole can finally make cookies for us!

You’re lucky Steven, they’re on my to do list this week.

Your going to be lucky if I like them, I have high standards for cookies.

x2 NOBODY makes a better cookie than bombs.

I can come thursday evening and force my girlfriend to make food for us too.

I can also lend a hand on wednesday as well if needed