Need your input/opin/thoughts.

The powertrain is great, but the interior quality is below average. Mine started falling apart after 3 years or so (sunroof switch came out of the headliner, silver trim paint worn away in plenty of places, some HVAC lights stopped working). Also, my sunroof rattles like crazy (open or closed) and it’s really fucking annoying. When you drive the car hard, you will forget about all that. heh

how much stuff would you have to do before running into FP issues with the speed3? i know it is an issue, i would just do basic bolt on’s anyway…not trying to be KOTS!

That’s just the direct injection… Very diesel like

I have the fix for the low grade interior…GUT IT!

overall though, im happy with the development of the tsi. i havent heard of any issues yet. granted, its still a young motor

get the civic and put the new tl sh-awd motor in it

you gonna front me the cash? lol.

no… no i’m not

I hear there some dude named “money mike” around these parts…maybe he can help.

I’ve heard the throttle response is attrocious on the new Si’s and rev hang is annoying. But I guess a reflash takes care of it.

like i said, get an 08 gti… intake/exhaust, apr flash and the thing will be pretty damn fast. aftermarket is superb for them

hmmm…i will look into them peter.

the rev hang is annoying but its not horrible,you get used to it, but ya the reflash fix’s it.

deffinatly would. i love driving them, interior is so nice. i was actually going to get one instead of my evo LOL… but i smartened up and got something with huge potentiial… but for a DD the gti’s are awesome. you’d love it!

was looking at cars.com and found a white 08 4 door with 18k on it for 16.5
carfax said it had a hit in the rear, but its at a bigger dealer. looks nice though.

My opinion is to buy exactly what you want. The weak pump in the Mazda3 is more reason to not mod and just drive it.

MK6 GTI 4dr.

Do it.

ESSSSSSSSSSSS EYYYYYEEEEEEE

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/10/02_2009_vw_gti_live_opt.jpg

• Stage 2. DO IT NOW!

mazdaspeed 3

I enjoy my cousins '06 Si, but it definitely had the rev hang before he flashed it. Flashpro FTW!