Need opinions for new car

Hey my gf’s looking to get a new car. She doesnt really care about performance or anything lol, just needs something w/ low miles thats going to last her a while, looking for something under 13k and needs to go through a dealer. Shes narrowed it down to a few cars she really likes; Mazda3, RSX(base), 2005-and up civic ex, and a tc. I havent really heard any complaints about the mazda3, and thats the one she keeps finding really good deals. Just wondering if anyone has one, and just the basics, any problems? How do they hold up in the long run? Thanks guys

avoid the mazda ,the others are great choices i believe a dealer friend of mine has a few of the list call 383-3232 talk to matt or larry or go to www.lewishenry.com

Im a honda guy so I would say go with a civic or an rsx… I personally like the way the rsx looks over the new civics.

why avoid the mazda? Any bad issues? Havent really heard any opinion either way about them, edmunds rates them really high though

edit:oh and she’d prefer a manual transmission

not an STI :shifty
http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/Subaru/Odds/STi_Fire/wrx_fire02.jpg

lol, but like I told ya earlier I’d probably go with the mazda3 too

lol shes not really a big fan of the way subarus look…but my girlfriend drives way better than that lol

weak motors ,weak trannys ,elec problems need i go on

Id probaly get the Civic or RSX if it was me. They seem to hold there value well, and everyone knows they will run forever. Honda fanboi here!

only servicable by primarily other suby techs and need a special tool for everything on them.

i was talkin bout mazda,s not suby,s kid …oh and we work on suby,s all the time there no problem

I wouldnt get a car that in the shop all the time…

not the same car but subys are a reliable source of work in one way or another

Mazda 6 or Ford Fusion (same car).

RSX gogogogo!

Base RSX /thread

I had an 02 base RSX. It was nice. I loved the seats.

sadly I will have to agree on the RSX base model, Acura = as Honda both excellent cars :thumbup

Base model rsx and she’ll be set for a loooong time

i’d go with a tc.

base RSX and tC would both be great cars.