new car UPDATED 06/07/10

Absolutely love it, I’ve never seen that color before TBH, other than having a hardon for supras I never looked into them that closely, and I love the wingless.

That color + black leather = secks

As cossey said, I would leave it as close to stock as possible, thing will be worth a fortune at some point.

Wow. 100% beyond perfect the way it is. That is absolutely gorgeous. Good luck with it and congratulations, that car is something else.

Bakerian is so scared.

That thing is nasty man, congrats on the nice pickup!

:hump: :hump: :hump:

I like it…alot.

yes I wanted to do something different but this came up at a good price and it’s mint with low miles. There will never be another one like it for sale. Plus I saved myself 30k by buying this over a z06

I do still have the red car because the buyer backed out. It is still for sale though. I would love to keep both but I can’t.

very nice! im sure it wont stay stock for long, i thought i could do that with the zr1 and yaaa…NO lol. Also you must have STOLE that thing b/c i swear last i knew you were lookin at used z06’s and there going for anywhere from high 30’s to mid 40s s0 30k cheaper, wow…

I just threw that number out there… Between buying a Z and upgrading shit that number would be somewhat right.

I remember that car from a couple years ago. Great pick up dude! I’m sure you’ll take excellent care of it and it’s only going to go ^^^ in value.

i love that color and those wheels are gonna look amazing on this thing! congrats awesome car!!!

great pick up Ray, and those are some sweet ass wheels too, as for 1 of 19 they weren’t lying.

These are the anthracite quantities produced…

93 turbo 6 speed hardtop - 19
93 turbo 6 speed sport roof - 41
93 turbo auto sport roof - 114

that is amazing… great combo

but it doesn’t tell how many had tan or black interior…most that I have seen have been tan.

Awesome car, Ray. Looks even better in person. Absolutely love the color, and the headlights :lmao

That is true, but either way still a rare car to own! At least its in the hands of someone who will take good care of it!

Wow. Awesome pickup brotha!

wow congrats. i’d love to see this color / car in person. Bakerian was yapping about it being the best looking color up close. :thumbup :thumbup

Needs bodykit, decals and big wing… Also 5 inch monster tach tilted sideways

:retardclap:wtf

You are cryan.

Monkey Shit Brown!