My New Baby!! 94 Civic CX

So in my hunt for the cleanest civic hatchback I could find I found this. completely stock not beaten in its whole life.

This is the 3rd day I’ve had her.I lowered her withe KYB struts and ground control springs. (still need to do the front) I sanded down the just starting surface rust and removed the rear bumper to clean that up also. I also have been holding on to these rotas from my last crx I’m so glad i did because they look sexy on this car.
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq355/soojdmcrx/eg.jpg

note: if you have any EG parts sitting around i will buy like i said its completely STOCK. I’m looking for a motor as well preferably d16y8 but i mean i can always look at offers.

Thanks for looking.

was this the one on CL for 3g’s?

yea it was i picked it up on wed. i believe

:itr41:

nice buy!

x2.looks good.

thanks guys hopefully going to get a new motor for it. thank god

im getting my z6 tomorrow guys and if things go as plained i will have it turbo’d by summer. 7psi to be safe.

nice buy. clean!

clean buy. usually those 5g hatches are rust buckets around here

scratch on the motor i cant get it hes got to work :frowning: i really wanted to swap it over my spring break. but i am getting a full z6 head, maybe doing a mini me idk but def putting the intake mani on my 1.5… anything to get some power until i find a good swap

just got my z6 head a couple of days ago still need to find a cheap dizzy and ecu, but back to the head i cleaned it all out and polished up the intake and exhaust outlets i can wait. I hope you guys like my valve cover paint job.

is that suppose to be like that or did the paint run? not trying to be a smart ass, its an honest question

well it started to run but not that much lol so i just bled it down myself. but i sold that head the next day and bought a d16z6, stage 2 clutch and fly wheel just swapped it in today im so excited lol. pics soon.

Im looking to trade my rims for a set of 16s with tires so if your interested pm me