New RS6 with CTS-V comparison

It wasn’t available in the first V but this time around they are making it an option.
The auto actually set the ring record. It will be interesting if they re-run it with a manual version.

:tdown: Audi, :tup: Caddy

take it to a track, my bet is on the audi

I like the Audi more but not for an extra $80k.

I love audis but thats ugly.

<3 Audi <3, The Audi looks better in and out. But If I had the money I would buy the Caddy just because of the price tag, even though I think the Audi is better in every way. Also think about the aftermarket the Audi will have, a simple chip will likely get the up to the 700hp range.

:word: chip it and be done!

Not to mention i would kill to see what a TT V10 with an exhaust will sound like!!!

+1

The ‘estate’ or ‘wagon’ version is awesome.

the aftermarket for the V should be pretty strong as well, turn up the boost and have fun. With a sub 4 second 0-60, any more power would most likely blow tires off the car but it would be fun to watch.

My plan is to wait 3 years, buy a certified one for ~$35k that will have a 5 year 100k bumper to bumper from Cadillac

+1 for the Caddy.

I wish I could see the same point of view for the Audi interior.

Avant

They actually ran them together. The Auto walked it, bad. Saw a brief mag write up on a ride along of the new V, said the same thing. The auto > manual.

take it downtown… my bet is on the caddy…

no point in buying a $150k track sedan…

the cts would walk all over that pig.
granted the cts is not light by any means…

^Doubt it.

Times at the Ring for the CTS and the RS6?

7:59 for the V
8:09 for the rs6

I actually prefer the caddy interior.

It give a more “alive” attitude than the "“suit and tie” attitude of the RS6.

I also think the new CTS’s exterior is 200x better looking than the audi’s.

audi doesn’t look 100k plus…looks nice but not a crazy car with a ttv10.I would buy the caddy and put 15k into mods…then buy an escalade for a winter beater for about the same cost

Two different drivers so you can’t really say one is better than the other unless you have the same person drive both. Granted the record setting lap was driven by an engineer not a pro driver like Nissan uses.

+1